Audio Technica ATH-SR50BT Over-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- Over-ear headphones with soft, memory foam earpads and headband provide a comfortable fit
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity pairs wirelessly with compatible devices
- Large 45 mm drivers with 5 - 40,000Hz, neodymium magnets, 47Ohm impedance, and 100dB/mW sensitivity produces full-range audio for enjoying all your favourite music
- Use the 1.2m (3.9') cable with mic and controls for hi-res audio or when wireless capabilities aren't available
- Volume and control switch built into the earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Sound-isolating design reduces active ambient and environmental noise for cleaner, high-fidelity sound with a switchable quick hear-through function allows you to hear voices
- Integrated microphone lets you handle phone calls when paired with your smartphone
- Rechargeable battery provides 28 hours of continuous use (1000 hours on standby) on a full charge
- Compatible with aptX, AAC and SBC codecs
- Supports the Audio-Technica Connect app for convenient control of headphone settings
- Fold-flat design is easily portable when not in use
- Also includes a 30cm (1') USB charging cable and carrying pouch
- 30 cm (1.0') USB Charging Cable
- Carrying Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good sound quality. Treat the headphones nicely- August 13, 2020
The headphones overall are quite nice and feel good on the head, but under about a year of use 2 purely aesthetic pieces fell off the headphones and one of the adjustable sliders has split in half. I know that I haven't been rough with the device except tossing them on the bed a few times, so if you're buying these be careful with them. Another thing I don't really like is that I can't pair multiple devices and have to turn off Bluetooth on one device to connect to the other. Other than that it's a solid device, maybe get them on sale though.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- clear sounding headphones- January 19, 2021
These headphones are great, they are super clear and sound clear, but if you're looking for heavy bass this ain't it, also if you have big ears they are a little cramped and you can't inter-change ear pads for this model, but overall these are great, they have the good build quality, sound great and are enjoyable to listen too. They are big head approved. The mic sounds decent and good enough for phone calls but not for gaming. They sound good while playing games and have a pretty okay sound stage.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- clarity- October 29, 2020
great cans for acoustic and punk music the Bluetooth is weak and if you like 10 feet from your phone or computer i also the sr30bt's that i think are a tad better the Bluetooth has better range and the bass is way better overall these are pretty good oh yeah the controls on the the sr50's are down right stupid and hard to maneuverYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report