Audio-Technica USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone (ATR2500x-USB)
- Suitable for performances, podcasting, and voiceover use with Windows and Mac systems
- Cardioid polar pattern ensures off-axis rejection at high volumes
- Low-mass diaphragm delivers great frequency response
- 30Hz-15kHz frequency response ensures genuine sound reproduction
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit and up to 192kHz sampling rate captures clear audio for incorporating in DAWs
- USB-C outputs come in handy for convenient recording
- Threaded stamp clamp provides multiple mounting choices
- Included 6.6-foot USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables give you easy connectivity options at a distance
- Audio-Technica Cardioid Condenser USB/XLR Microphone
- Stand Clamp for 5/8-27 Threaded Stands
- TriPod Desk Stand
- 6.6' USB-C to USB-C Cable
- 6.6' USB-C to USB-A Cable
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
- Mediocre- 7 décembre 2020
It’s not bad, but it’s not really good either. Regular it’s the same price as the Blue Yeti, with way less features. Only one pickup, compared to 3 on the Yeti. Only one mode, compared to the 4 on the Yeti (plus the Yeti also gives you control over the gain). I originally bought this because it was on Black Friday sale, and I returned it the next day and replaced it with the Yeti. I was surprised by the major difference in sound quality between the two. Overall I’d skip this product. Just get the Blue Yeti.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report