Audio-Technica USB Cardioid Condenser Microphone with Monitor Headphones & Boom Arm (AT2020USB+PK)
AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
- USB output allows for quick and convenient digital audio recording
- High-grade 16-bit A/D converter with 44.1/48KHz sampling rate ensures incredible audio quality
- Headphone jack with volume control lets you monitor the input sound with no delay
- Smooth, extended frequency response is ideal for streaming, podcasting, home studio recording, voiceover use, and more
- Mix control allows you to mix your microphone input audio and pre-recorded audio
- Internal headphone amplifier offers exceptional detail and clarity for speech and music with increased overall volume
- Rotating, threaded stand mount allows easy and secure attachment for precise positioning of the microphone
ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
- Circum-aural design covers the ears to isolate the output audio from external or environmental noise
- 40mm drivers with special earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils produce incredible audio quality
- Improved low-frequency performance offers enhanced bass
- Single-side cable exit allows for convenient use
Adjustable Studio Boom Arm
- Full 360-degree rotating design offers ultimate flexibility
- Adjustable, spring-fixed joints with thumbscrews allow easy repositioning of the microphone
- Can be securely clamped to tables, desks, and other flat surfaces with up to 55 mm (2.2") of thickness
- Internal cable management reduces clutter for a neat look
- Included 3m (10') USB cable (Type B to Type A) facilitates wired connectivity
- AT2020USB Microphone
- ATH-M20x Headphones
- Studio Boom Arm
- 6.3 mm (1/4") Snap-On Adapter
- Pivoting Stand Mount for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands
- 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter
- Soft Protective Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- - November 21, 2021No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report