Audio-Technica XLR to XLR/USB Dynamic Microphone (ATR2100x-USB)
- Suitable for performances, podcasting, and voiceover use with Windows and Mac systems
- Cardioid polar pattern ensures off-axis rejection at high volumes
- Low-mass diaphragm delivers great frequency response
- 50Hz-15kHz frequency response ensures genuine sound reproduction
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit and up to 192kHz sampling rate captures clear audio for incorporating in DAWs
- USB and XLR outputs come in handy for convenient recording
- Threaded stamp clamp provides multiple mounting choices
- Included 9.8-foot XLRF to XLRM cable, 6.6-foot USB-C to USB-C cable, and 6.6-foot USB-C to USB-A cable give you easy connectivity options at a distance
- Audio-Technica Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
- Stand Clamp for 5/8-27 Threaded Stands
- TriPod Desk Stand
- 6.6' USB-C to USB-C Cable
- 6.6' USB-C to USB-A Cable
- 9.8' XLRF to XLRM Cable
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great mic for noisy situations- October 20, 2020
I bought this for conducting podcast and video chat interviews. It does a much better job of blocking surrounding sound than the Blue Yeti I previously had, which is to be expected because it’s a dynamic vs. condenser mic (a fact I wish I had researched before buying the Yeti). But oddly, it picks up more vibration noise from me hitting the desk or typing, so I had to buy a shock mount. Still, overall I’m very happy with the audio quality and the flexibility of having both USB and XLR connections.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good buy!- December 19, 2020
It suits its purpose. Very functional for online conferences and meetings. Easy to connect, comes with its own stand, perfect fit for somewhat crowded desk.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great microphone for streaming- September 25, 2020
You really dont have to put really close to you, it sounds really nice. If you do put it close to your mouth then it sounds very crispYes, I would recommend this to a friend.