August Wi-Fi Smart Lock Pro + Connect Wi-Fi Bridge - Silver
- Easy access: Enjoy the ability to lock and unlock your door with your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone.
- Total control: Give out (and manage) keyless entry access to your friends, family, and housekeepers.
- Peace of mind: DoorSense technology locks itself when you leave, so you always know your door is completely closed and locked.
- Key entry, optional: This smart lock attaches to your existing deadbolt so you can still use your regular keys.
- Install in minutes: The easy to install design means you can do-it-yourself, with no locksmith needed; smart lock installs on the interior-side of your door, while the exterior door hardware remains unchanged.
- Connectivity: Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and Z-Wave Plus connectivity give you lots of options when connecting to other devices.
- Nest friendly: Connects with other popular smart home services, such as Nest.
- Voice control: Lock or unlock your door by speaking to Siri, Amazon Alexa, or the Google Assistant.
- Works with HomeKit: Check on your lock's status, lock/unlock your door from your iPhone or Apple Watch. Even control your lock with Siri, iPad, or iPod touch.
- August Smart Lock Pro
- August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge
- DoorSense Sensor
- 4 AA Batteries
- Lock Adapter & Mounting Hardware
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 805 reviewers who responded, 721 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worth the Money- March 7, 2018
I was on the fence between this and a Kevo Smart Lock. I went with the August because I really didn't want to replace my key lock and my tumbler. It was relatively easy to install (though it would be nice if they included instructions rather than having to download the app to my phone first to get them) and it works as expected. It has worked flawlessly since install. I love not having to fumble for my keys when I am coming home from work with an armful of gear I'm carrying. The only real issue I had was adding another owner to my account - the app is a little annoying with that but I assume it has something to do with making sure it's secure.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- At first it worked great...- January 19, 2020
At first this lock worked great. It was convenient having the lock unlock as you came home and lock after you left. But recently after having it for 5 months something changed and now it somehow senses that my door is always open. Even with the door closed and the deadbolt locked. I’ve tried reaching out to August support and they’ve been less than helpful. They must be somewhere overseas because their emails get sent to me at like 2 in the morning. And then when I respond it’s nothing for another 12 hours. I knew there was a reason I was hesitant on getting a smart lock. If you’re still going to get one, I suggest a different company than August.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Very Nice Smart Lock- April 19, 2018
Very simple installation, including the wifi bridge (which I recommend so that you can utilize features like auto-unlock when you pull into your driveway, and manually unlock via phone app while away from home). I did have to adjust the striker plate so that the deadbolt could close without pushing or pulling on the door because of the door seals. You can still use the manual deadbolt key as it only replaces the inside knob. So, can still go old school. The app works great and the guest invitation feature is awesome, but I have heard that the actual account sign-up for a guest is a tad cumbersome. All in all, quite happy with the product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.