Aura Mason 8.75" Wi-Fi Digital Photo Frame (AF200GRP) - Graphite
- 8.75" LCD screen with 1600 x 1200 resolution and 4:3 aspect ratio displays your photos in incredible clarity and detail
- Built-in Wi-Fi and easy-to-use companion app lets you share photos directly to the frame in seconds
- Turning the frame on its side lets you switch automatically from portrait to landscape orientation
- Interactive touch bar allows you to change photos, view details, and more with a single swipe
- Intelligent photo curation skips duplicate and blurry photos so your best shots are displayed
- Real-time photo sharing lets you snap and share unlimited pictures in real time
- Sharing function allows others to share their shots to your frame
- Included unlimited cloud photo storage means you never have to worry about running out of space
- Handcrafted frame boasts a thoughtful design and complements any interior
- Aura Frame
- Power Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 691 reviewers who responded, 682 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Gift for Great Grandparents- July 10, 2020
I purchased this as a Christmas gift for my grandparents, I have two young daughters and we only get to see my grandparents twice a year...so videos and pictures and FaceTime are such important outlets to feel connected. They love their frame! We have our entire family connected so their pictures get updated daily and they’re a joy for them to view! Uploading is simple especially from iPhone where Aura is in list of options to send to from photos app. Only challenge was when I initially registered it to set it up as a gift I used my email address but we had to reset the account and create new username for them when they took it home with them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVE this frame- January 11, 2020
As a former professional film photographer, I’ve never had an affinity for digital frames, preferring old-school prints and albums. I discovered Aura after my daughter received one as a gift before moving to Germany and it was SO fun to be able to share photos from a distance, and the quality of her frame was unlike anything I’d ever seen before. Classy, bold, and beautiful. I loved it so much that I purchased one for my parents (who are 1100 miles away) as a Christmas gift. And I was, once again, beyond impressed - as were they. From the order to the super-quick delivery to the set up, I was extremely happy with both the product and the process.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy ordering and setup, great customer service, grandparents love it- January 12, 2020
Placing the orders was pretty simple, though I had some issues due to the addresses of my individual recipients and Aura customer service was quick to help. I live overseas and being able to easily share grandkid and other photos with just grandparents is a constant struggle -- Aura makes it easy. The app is easy to use. Within the app you can set up multiple frames and see what photos are in each frame's "stream". The recipient does need to download the app to set up the frame, but after that they don't have to do anything unless they want to add photos themselves -- some recipients will want to do this, others may not. Highly recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.