Avanchy Bamboo Infant Spoon - 5 Pack - Blue/Multi
Available online only
- Functional bamboo spoon set is lightweight and easy for your little one to hold and use as they learn to feed themselves
- Design features a long, reinforced neck to give your little one a better handle as they practice eating on their own
- Each spoon has a silicon tip to prevent risk of injury to your little one
- Durable set won't crack, become porous or otherwise damaged so you won't have to worry about replacing them often
- Crafted from 100% renewable and biodegradable bamboo for environmentally friendly cutlery that's also anti-microbial and anti-bacterial for added safety benefits
- Natural, non-toxic material is safe for use
- Hand wash only and clean with mild soap, warm water, and a soft sponge or brush, wipe dry and finish with air drying
- Periodically treat with a light coating of oil to preserve the look and quality of your bamboo dish
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 58 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
- I LOVE these spoons!- May 28, 2020
These spoons are a game changer. They cost a little more than most infant spoons, but so far, they have made my life so much easier. There's a lot less mess, and I don't have to worry about hard plastic hitting my baby's gums. I can also clean them in two seconds. I only took off one star because it seems like with some of the spoons that I have received, the silicone top part will pop off for easier cleaning and then I can pop it back on again--However, some of the other Avanchy spoons that it came with, I cannot get the top part to pop off. Either way, I do love the spoons. Not only do they look cute but it's just so much easier to use these. They are also easier for my baby to grab than regular metal handle spoons. :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very cute and attractive!- July 3, 2020
My 5-month-old just started solid food and I picked these spoons as his first utensils. I actually have a plastic infant spoon, too, but he didn’t like it at all. However, he LOVEs these bamboo spoons so much and he willingly eats food with it! At this point the most important thing is for him to enjoy the mealtime, and the bamboo spoons are definitely facilitating his new journey in trying solid food. I am so happy that I bought them. They are not just cute; they are great mealtime buddies!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really nice spoons- December 21, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got these spoons for my son, who is 2 years old. He really likes the bright colors. They're a little bigger than his other spoons, so they seem easier for him to grip. The colors are really bright and fun, and I like that they are made from bamboo and not plastic, which is better for the environment. I would say these are a great spoon for older kids, as they are getting used to holding their own utensils, but may be a bit big for little ones that don't eat that much in one bite.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.