Avanchy Bamboo Suction Baby Bowl with Spoon - Green
Available online only
- Recommended for ages 4 months and up
- Bowl and spoon are made of bamboo and food-grade silicone
- Removable silicone bottom prevents bowl from slipping by keeping suction on table
- Bamboo is anti-microbial and anti-bacterial
- Free from chemicals that cause allergies
- Plastic-, BPA-, PVC-, lead-, and phthalate-free design is non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Hand wash in warm water with mild soap and let air dry
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 436 reviewers who responded, 431 would recommend this product.
- Beautiful, Easy to Clean, And Works Great!- February 25, 2021
I purchased this set for my then 12-month old and we use it regularly for softer foods like yogurt. I appreciate the function as well as the aesthetics; this is a bowl I intend to keep long after the toddler years because it is very adult-friendly, too! My son maneuvers the spoon well and loves to eat with it, exploring along the way. My reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is that the silicone gasket isn't toddler-proof and the bowl still inevitably ends up on the floor. That said, it has a good grip and works for the initial part of the meal. It is not a dealbreaker but would be cool if it was even more resistant. :) It is very easy to clean!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Pleased!- October 10, 2020
I just received this combo and already love feeding my 6 month old with it. I really wanted a set that was not plastic nor made with harsh/toxic chemicals. This set has really exceeded all of my expectations. The quality of the bowl & platter is excellent. They both have a smooth finish and are strong and sturdy enough for all of Baby's food, such as cereal, mashed banana and sweet potato, etc., and both suction well to flat surfaces. I tried it out on granite and our wood kitchen table. The spoons are also well made. The tip is soft and flexible enough for Baby's gums. I now have my eye on the stainless steele set as well ;)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best suction!!!- October 20, 2021
I bought this for my girl to start BLW at 6 months and 6 months later and I still love it!! She uses them daily each meal and they still look great! No mold issues and suction works on ANY surface!!! I tried others I was given and the suction did not hold at all. We have now moved up to the classic plate without dividers since she’s a year old ! I will use these for all my kids!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.