Avanchy Bamboo Suction Baby Bowl with Spoon - Magenta
Available online only
- Set includes a no-slip bowl and spoon specifically designed for babies
- Suitable for ages 4 months and older
- Airtight-Lock mechanism bowl design sticks onto any hard surface, so it can't be knocked over or thrown on the floor
- Updated spoon features a longer, reinforced neck and silicone tip that does not detach from the handle
- Durably and practically crafted from bamboo for a renewable design that's anti-microbial and free from allergy-causing dangerous chemical substances
- Plastic-, BPA-, PVC-, lead-, and phthalate-free design is non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Handwash only and wipe dry with a soft cloth
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 448 reviewers who responded, 443 would recommend this product.
- Beautiful, Easy to Clean, And Works Great!- February 25, 2021
I purchased this set for my then 12-month old and we use it regularly for softer foods like yogurt. I appreciate the function as well as the aesthetics; this is a bowl I intend to keep long after the toddler years because it is very adult-friendly, too! My son maneuvers the spoon well and loves to eat with it, exploring along the way. My reason for 4 instead of 5 stars is that the silicone gasket isn't toddler-proof and the bowl still inevitably ends up on the floor. That said, it has a good grip and works for the initial part of the meal. It is not a dealbreaker but would be cool if it was even more resistant. :) It is very easy to clean!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Pleased!- October 10, 2020
I just received this combo and already love feeding my 6 month old with it. I really wanted a set that was not plastic nor made with harsh/toxic chemicals. This set has really exceeded all of my expectations. The quality of the bowl & platter is excellent. They both have a smooth finish and are strong and sturdy enough for all of Baby's food, such as cereal, mashed banana and sweet potato, etc., and both suction well to flat surfaces. I tried it out on granite and our wood kitchen table. The spoons are also well made. The tip is soft and flexible enough for Baby's gums. I now have my eye on the stainless steele set as well ;)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worked kinda- August 19, 2020
I’ve only used this a handful of times. When I first got it my husband and I tested the suction with out own hands on our wood table and it seemed like impossible to lift so I figured the baby would not be able to for sure, but last time I used them literally any time I turned around she had the bowl in her hand and unsuctioned. Maybe I got a faulty one or a really strong baby? Or maybe my husband and I have noodle arms? Truly idk but worked for us adults, baby not so much :( maybe it’s my highchair, I’m just going to do some trial and error and hopefully figure this out and not need to buy other plates and bowls!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns