Avanchy Bamboo Suction Baby Plate with Spoon - Black
Available online only
- Set includes a no-slip plate and spoon specifically designed for babies
- Suitable for ages 4 months and older
- Airtight-Lock mechanism plate design sticks onto any hard surface, so it can't be knocked over or thrown on the floor
- Plate is segmented into three compartments for added convenience
- Silicone suction cup can easily be removed for cleaning or use as a regular plate
- Updated spoon features a longer, reinforced neck and silicone tip that does not detach from the handle
- Durably and practically crafted from bamboo for a renewable, biodegradable design that's anti-microbial and free from allergy-causing dangerous chemical substances
- Plastic-, BPA-, PVC-, lead-, and phthalate-free design is non-toxic and environmentally friendly
- Handwash only and wipe dry with a soft cloth
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 364 reviewers who responded, 360 would recommend this product.
- Very Pleased!- October 10, 2020
I just received this combo and already love feeding my 6 month old with it. I really wanted a set that was not plastic nor made with harsh/toxic chemicals. This set has really exceeded all of my expectations. The quality of the bowl & platter is excellent. They both have a smooth finish and are strong and sturdy enough for all of Baby's food, such as cereal, mashed banana and sweet potato, etc., and both suction well to flat surfaces. I tried it out on granite and our wood kitchen table. The spoons are also well made. The tip is soft and flexible enough for Baby's gums. I now have my eye on the stainless steele set as well ;)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best suction!!!- October 20, 2021
I bought this for my girl to start BLW at 6 months and 6 months later and I still love it!! She uses them daily each meal and they still look great! No mold issues and suction works on ANY surface!!! I tried others I was given and the suction did not hold at all. We have now moved up to the classic plate without dividers since she’s a year old ! I will use these for all my kids!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- New favorite- August 6, 2020
We’ve gone through several other types and brands of baby suction plates and have finally found our number one! This plate has a strong suction and baby cannot pull it up no matter how hard she tries. I love that it’s bamboo—I was starting to notice that the other brands of silicone or plastic plates made her food taste weird after many uses. This plate is well made and it might seem pricey but it’s worth it. We will probably end up buying the larger plate when baby is ready to expand her appetite. Also—the spoon is literally the only spoon my baby will properly use. She definitely approves of Avanchy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.