Avanchy La Petite 6 oz. Silicone Mini Cup - Magenta
Available online only
- Includes cup, detachable silicone straw with stopper, and dedicated-airflow lid
- Suitable for babies 6 months and up
- 6oz capacity and lightweight design are ideal for little hands
- Dedicated-airflow lid reduces the amount of suction needed to pull liquid into the straw
- Angled bottom corners deliver enhanced stability to help reduce spills
- Silicone construction is built to last and is free from plastic, BPAs, and other chemicals
- Seamless, odour-free design makes it effortless to wash and dry
- Microwave- and dishwasher-safe for versatile convenience
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 92 reviewers who responded, 89 would recommend this product.
- Lightweight but durable!- January 12, 2021
I bought this cup for my one year old. It arrived quickly which we were very happy about! It did have a plastic-y smell for the first day or so, but dissipated after I soaked in warm soapy water for a bit. It is made of good quality silicone, is the right amount of water for my baby at mealtimes and the top does not come off even when it is dropped from the highchair (repeatedly...on purpose) The straw even has a little ring around the inside end that prevents it from being removed from the cup. Overall, we really love this cup and will be ordering more in different colors! If you love other Avanchy products, you will love this one as well!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very cute- November 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This cup is the cutest little starter cup that I’ve set my eyes on. It’s name definitely describes it, as it is a very petite little cup. My son is only 6 months, so this is a perfect cup for him to practice with. It is very soft, so I am not worried about him clunking it onto his head. So far he has figured out how to grasp the cup and sip on the straw a little, and I think he will be a pro in no time. I really like how this is small enough for him to practice drinking out of it like a regular cup as well. It washes very easily, and it feels like it will hold up for a very long time. Overall, this is a great cup to begin the transition from bottle to sippy cup.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cute little cup- November 18, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This cup is absolutely amazing my 6 month old love it. This cup is well made it keeps cold things cold for a while and it keeps hot things for a while too. Very easy to clean. This cup makes drinking out of a cup for babies just learning so much easier. Not messy it's definitely not spill proof but it definitely don't leak like a regular cup with a straw would if you gave it to a child. The lid stays on and straw stays inside for and easy drinking out the cup. I so reccomend this product to mom's trying to introduce there baby to the cup. Quality is great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns