AVerMedia Live Streamer DUO Webcam Bundle
- Streams and records content in 1080p FHD at a rate of 60FPS for fluid motion and vibrant imagery
- 1/2.7" CMOS sensor captures detailed, crisp images in 2.0MP resolution
- Dual microphones capture high-quality audio
- 65-degree field of view means multiple people can be in on a call at a time
- AVerMedia Live Gamere MINI hardware encoder StreamEngine recording has virtually zero CPU impact so it won't compromise your computer's performance (available on for Windows)what
- Plug-and-play operation with a Micro USB 2.0 (UVC) cable and USB 2.0 port makes setup easy right out of the box
- 1 x PW311 - Live Gamer Mini Gaming Capture Card (with USB Cable)
- 1 x PW313 - Live Streamer Cam
- USB Cable
- Owner's Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 137 reviewers who responded, 115 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good for WFH- 26 juin 2020
I haven't used this for streaming at all (and to be frank, idk how good the old USB 2.0 is), but I do use this extensively for working at home. My microphone / audio quality is great and my picture comes out very well. I can definitely say that this is going to be my webcam for the long term. I was bummed at first that I had to buy such an expensive webcam (everyone was sold out or wouldn't come in for a month!). But frankly the build quality and everything else comes out sounding/looking so well - It changed my thinking. In a professional context - even just for inter office meetings - this camera is great quality and will make you "pop" and look ready to go.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't forget to update the card!- 6 novembre 2020
I didn't need the camera but the capture card is useful. But as a heads up! The capture card has an update that's mandatory in order for the RECentral to actually let you do anything with it. The internet recommends updating your graphics card, but make sure the capture card is also fully updated! It gets really hot during use (I plan to sit it on an ice pack while recording) but there's no lag between what the game does and what you see on your computer, which is way better than my last card. I totally recommend this bundle, especially since it's more cost effective than getting the card by itself.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works well enough, but camera is dim and blurry- 23 mars 2020
The overall setup works well enough. You simply plug it in and it works. Others have mentioned issues finding the software - I had no such trouble, although in fairness I did start with a google search. My biggest complaint, and one which is likely to see me return the product, is that the camera is HORRIBLE. The image is grainy and dim, and no amount of fiddling with the settings seems to fix that. The recording quality is so sub-par that I wouldn't actually use the product for its intended purpose. Heck, I would hesitate to use the product for a garden-variety Skype chat.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.