Azulle Access4 Mini PC Stick (Gemini Lake J4125/64GB SSD/4GB RAM/Windows 10)
Available to ship
- 2.0GHz Gemini Lake J4125 quad-core processor and 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM handles your multi-tasking, productivity, and entertainment needs
- 64GB solid state drive (SSD) is expandable up to 512GB via a microSD card (sold separately)
- Integrated gigabit ethernet port and 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi allow for fast and reliable connectivity to wired and wireless networks
- Bluetooth 4.2 lets you pair compatible devices for streaming audio or transferring files
- One USB Type-C port, one USB 3.0 port, one HDMI port, one 3.5mm audio jack, and one microSD card reader allows for connecting smartphones, flash drives, displays, speakers, and other compatible devices (sold separately)
- Compact and lightweight build offers portable computing that can be easily carried in your pocket
- Access4 power delivery technology powers an external USB hard drive and can also function as network storage with excellent transfer speeds
- USB-C port supports a dual-monitor output for increased productivity
- Pre-installed 64-bit Window 10 Pro operating system offers an intuitive user interface and advanced security features
Inputs & Outputs
- HDMI Extension Cable
- Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for turning a TV into a PC- April 12, 2021
I installed the Access4 stick PC a few months ago on a bedroom/office TV. I wanted something more than the basic smart tv functionality that I had, and because it's a guestroom/office combo, I wanted the extra functionality of a full PC. To be clear, this is a great product, but I'm not recommending it if you want to operate your device as a traditional desktop. The 4GB RAM is not expandable and while it does have 1 x USB and 1 x USB-C, as well as a micro-SD and ethernet connection, it's not practical for heavy use where you may want to be regularly plugging and unplugging multiple devices. But that aside, it is a fantastic device if you want a very clean and sleek (and functional) setup. Certainly for a remote terminal, or if you're running digital signage, this is a great way to go. It is fanless, which I like since we're using it for a TV, and it seems to manage the heat very well. The housing has a ridged finish that I presume helps dissipate the heat. It certainly hasn't had any issues with overheating, so they're doing something right. All in all, a great device. I do also have the Byte4, which is more of a NUC style device, and I use it for our home theatre. It's also fanless, but it has a lot more connectivity.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report