Baby Brezza One Step 28 oz. Formula Mixer - White/Grey
Available online only
- Automatically mix a day's worth of formula in a single, time-saving step
- Features a motorized blending action and a single button for blending continuously or pulsing with hands-free convenience
- Mixes and stores up to 28oz. of formula
- Effortlessly pour into narrow or wide bottles with the no-splash spout
- Compact, portable size fits anywhere and is ideal for traveling
- Lid opens easily and the ergonomic handle provides a comfortable, secure grip
- Multipurpose design can be used to mix shakes, chocolate milk, or mixed drinks once your baby outgrows formula
- BPA-free pitcher is dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- Requires 3AA batteries for use (sold separately)
- Formula Mixer
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 27 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Formula Mixer- 16 novembre 2018
I have a baby girl who drink 8 oz of formula eat time she gets a bottle . And it can get really hectic because we all know the drill you have pour the water in the bottle then the formula & then mix(shake it) . This saves me those extra steps. I can go ahead and prepare a big batch of formula & have it ready to serve straight into the bottles . This is amazing . I wish this was in the market when I had my older child , the only thing around then was a hand formula mixer , and my hands got really tired of the constant mixing it with my hands . This is battery operated so it keeps your hands from hurting.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excited to receive product not so much anymore- 5 décembre 2018
I'm a momma of twins who are on different formulas. One of the formulas mixes very nicely in this pitcher, which mixed well in a shaker bottle before I purchased this pitcher. The other formula is a spit up formula, and the air bubbles are minimal in the pitcher, however, it CLUMPS, so I have to end up mixing in a shaker bottle after using the pitcher which creates many air bubbles. The video says it doesn't clump and one of our formulas does CLUMP. And I'm not sure how the lid is supposed to be washed if the battery compartment is inside the lid.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love this new Mixer!- 15 novembre 2018
We've been using this mixer for about a week now and we love it! It's very easy to use, too. It's so nice to leave it mixing while I get the bottles ready. When I used to use the mixer that you have to pump (Doc Brown), I'd always get confused with the several pieces I had to use and I'd end up getting air bubbles. The only thing I'm not crazy about it is the spout. It pours a little wobbly into my Doc Brown bottles. Since those bottles have a small opening, I'm always very careful to not spill. All in all though, I love this mixer!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.