BACtrack Mobile Smartphone Breathalyzer Mouthpiece (MPM520) - 20 Pack
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Reusable mouthpieces are made for the BACtrack Mobile smartphone breathalyzer
- Made from hygenic plastic material
- Easy to replace when testing multiple individuals
- Allows for a quality breath sample to maximize accuracy
- Clean with soapy water, rinse, and air dry
- 20 x Breathalyzer Mouthpieces
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 15 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sanitary and Responsible- 1 octobre 2016
Durable, washable, reusable. I purchased these along with the mobile BACtrack to check the BACs of my guests. Convincing people to hold off on driving after they've been drinking is much more effective when you can show them a number. 20 mouthpieces are more than enough to test everyone. They are also very easy to clean and durable enough that I expect them to last a long time. Definitely a good purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- They work when needed- 16 juillet 2016
They work for when you want your friends to blow a BAC test. However, you don't really need them if you are going to be the only one using the BAC Tester device. They do not interfere with test results.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Replacement mouth pieces- 26 octobre 2018
Bought these when I got the breathalyzer. It came with three but figured everyone might not wanna touch mouth pieces after everyone! Cuts down on herpes too!! LolYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- App Supported- 10 février 2020
Works well with the app but once you switch to the mobile app it might be hard to switch back for the unit to work independently.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfectly suits my needs- 20 juillet 2017
This device works really well. I work with chemical dependency detox and knowing the BAC for my clients is essential.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.