Battlefield 2042 (Xbox Series X)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Battlefield 2042 marks the return to the iconic all-out warfare of the franchise in a near-future world that’s been ravaged by climate-driven disasters, leading to the most severe refugee crisis in human history
- Join up to 128 players and fight in extreme environments on massive battlegrounds across the globe
- Play in vast, dynamic, and mindblowing battlefields for intense gaming sessions closer to realism
- Use cutting-edge weapons, vehicles, jets, and more to win the war
- Create hand-tailored squads through the new Specialist system to help you win the battle
- Gather the Data Drives, compete against opponents, and take strategic decisions in Hazard Zone mode
- Customise your weapons, guns, and more, change the rules of war, or revisit classic experiences from Battlefield 3, and Battlefield : Bad Company 2 in Portal mode
- Revisit classic maps from Battlefield's past and enjoy enhanced visuals thanks to Frosbite for a more realistic gaming experience
- Features six classic maps at launch : Arica Harbor, Valparaiso, El Alamein, Battle of the Bulge, Caspian Border, and Noshar Canals
- Play as Kimble Irish Graves, the returning No-Pat Specialist, and unlock an Irish skin when pre-ordering the game
- New Seasons system brings updates to the game and let you progress as you play
- People who have been displaced are called Non-Patriated, or No-Pats, and the soldiers among them are recruited to fight in a global war waged by the US and Russia
- Extreme weather events and resource conflicts have shifted the balance of global power
- The United States and Russia stand at the brink of war, while a mix of Non-Patriated combat veterans form independent groups known as Task Forces. Fight to define the future in this never-before-seen theater of war
- Play in multiplayer modes like Conquest, Breakthrough, and the all-new Hazard Zone
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 157 reviewers who responded, 100 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- EA brought an truely great experience!- December 11, 2021
Fun and immersive maps. I really am glad I preordered this game. There are a lot of things to do in-game and with friends such a innovative multiplayer experience. A MUST play!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Utter Garbage that isn't worth playing for Free- March 7, 2022
EA has blown it again. Overall the game looks good, assuming the server is keeping the game moving and not lagging behind. This game was released alongside COD Vanguard and Halo Infinite, which begs the question why play this game? Well the answer is you shouldn't. The maps are way too large creating a "walking simulator" where you get picked off in the distance. The battles are lopsided and chaotic to the point where you spend more time in menus respawning then playing. I would be hard pressed to recommend this as a "free to play" title. Pass on this and hope EA goes out of business to avoid this disaster again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible Game- December 6, 2021
Wow you would think EA and Dice would learn from past battlefield games, but they don't. This game is a horrible bug ridden waste of money! Three updates and little change. Save your money and get a game that works.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Honestly unreal- November 21, 2021
Couldnt have been more excited for a game. Since battlefield 4 the ONLY game ive played is Warzone. I am a HUGE battlefield fan and have not been with a dice game since BF4. I couldnt be unhappier with a game than i am with 2042. WHAT KIND OF GAME RELEASES WITHOUT A MULTIPLAYER CHAT FUNCTION?!?? Honestley to me its unreal the pushed back the release date to only come out with a game WITHOUT a campagin, WITHOUT a battle royal, WITHOUT a communication ability and WITHOUT any in game tutrorial to the new additions to the game. 2/10. Graphics for next get are decent not great, TONS of bugs. Game honestly sucks. I HATE to admit that since ive been waiting so long for this game. Save your self $70 and DO NOT BUY.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- TRASH LOL- December 11, 2021
I HAVE HALO INFINITI AND CALL OF DUTY VANGUARD... I KNOW THIS GAME IS TRASH BUT I HAD 5 DOLLARS IN REWARDS AND EXTRA MONEY SO I BOUGHT THIS GAME FOR $27 LOLNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns