Battlefield V (PS4)
Chapter 5: War in the Pacific
- Introduces new maps: Iwo Jima, Pacific Storm, and Wake Island and new factions the U.S.A and Japan
- New weapons include the M1 Garand and M1919A6
- M4 Sherman tank and F4U Corsair plane added
- New stationary weapons
- Gadgets like the katana and flamethrower battle pickups
- New Chapter Rewards including weapons, soldier sets, wapon skins, and melee weapons
- Firestorm: Dominate on the largest Battlefield map ever with epic weapons and combat vehicles as a deadly ring of fire closes in as you scavenge, fight, and survive to become the last squad standing.
- Take the fight to unexpected but crucial moments of the war, as Battlefield goes back to where it all began
- Maneuver through the battlefield using a new soldier move set, fortifications, and mobile tools of destruction
- Enjoy 64-player all-out multiplayer with your squad in modes like the vast Grand Operations and the cooperative Combined Arms
- Compete in new experiences like the massive Grand Operations mode, or take on classic modes like Conquest or squad up with friends in the cooperative Combined Arms
- Fight in epic, unexpected locations across the globe and witness human drama set against global combat in the single player War Stories
- Ski down Norwegian mountains as you battle for control of nuclear weapon supply lines, join the frontline with the French colonial troops, or go behind enemy lines in North Africa with a band of misfits sent to create mayhem
- Embark on a journey where new content drops continuously transport you and your Company to a huge variety of key WW2 locations, where new battlefields and gear await
- Please note: Internet connection and update required to access Firestorm
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Gameplay, Disregard the Politics.- 29 décembre 2018
I am reviewing Battlefield 5 based off of the game play and content rather than the politics and controversy surrounding it. Game play wise Battlefield 5 shines, the guns are good, maps are balanced and fairly unique. Content wise the game is lacking and can sometimes be repetitive however hopefully with updates and DLC more stuff will be added. I am trying to remain optimistic about Battlefield 5 and if you are a Battlefield fan I recommend giving it a try.
Not helpful (0)Report
- The Worst- 18 juillet 2019
This game has been on sale from almost first release for a reason. The Problems with it are many and I wouldn't waste your money on it like I did.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Should have been free- 17 octobre 2019
Save your money the game was incomplete at launch and still full of bugs,even the story mode is garbage.
Not helpful (7)Report