Beaba Babycook Solo Baby Food Maker - 4.7 Cups - White
Available online only
- Quick and convenient operation lets you prepare fresh, tasty, and healthy meals for babies and toddlers in 15 minutes or less
- Makes cooked and pureed food from raw, including fruits, vegetables, meat, and fish
- Makes food for babies and toddlers at any stage -- from purees to solids
- Steam cooking helps preserve the vitamins and nutrients in foods
- One-handed operation makes the unit easy to use, even when you're busy
- 4.7-cup bowl is dishwasher- and microwave-safe
- Narrow footprint won't take up a lot of counter space and is easy to store
- Made from BPA-, lead- and phthalate-free materials
- Includes a spatula, mixing lid/smoothie filter, and recipe/menu book
- Power Cable
- Recipe Book
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
- So easy!- September 21, 2021
We used this with our first born and just pulled it out for our second. Still works like a charm and is so easy to make purees!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must have!- September 8, 2021
I was initially hesitant to purchase this because I can steam and pureé the food with things I already own at home. But I can tell you that this makes the food making process so easy and fast. If you're planning on making food for your baby, I highly recommend this. I can meal prep for an entire week of baby food in less than an hour. Fast, easy, minimal clean up, and healthy food for your growing baby.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best baby item- September 13, 2021
We got this item when we were starting our little mini on solids and we have literally used it almost every day since! Between purées, steamed veggies and pizza dough we are obsessed! Our little mini has been so interested in cooking lately and loves helping, he even helps blend with the little pulser and it’s just so cute! This is by far the best baby item I own and totally worth every penny!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.