Beats by Dr. Dre EP On- Ear Sound Isolating Headphones with Mic - Black
- These on-ear headphones deliver powerful, masterfully tuned sound with such clarity, breadth, and balance, you'll feel like you're right there in the studio
- Perfect introduction to Beats for music lovers in search of a truly dynamic listening experience
- Noise-isolating technology reduces the effect of external noise so you can focus on enjoying your music
- Onboard mic and inline controls with the hassle-free RemoteTalk cable make for easy hands-free calling and volume adjustment
- Battery-free design allows for unlimited playback -- just grab and go
- Sleek, resilient frame is made with lightweight stainless steel for added durability
- Adjustable vertical sliders allow you to easily find the perfect fit
- On-ear design with soft foam ear cushions keeps you comfortable even for those extended listening sessions
- Comes with a foldable carrying pouch
- Beats EP Headphones
- Foldable Carrying Pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1487 reviewers who responded, 1371 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Better than expected!- February 27, 2017
I was looking for new headphones to use at work. I work in an open office environment so it can get loud and distracting with people talking. I have a set of Beats in ear headphones and I really like them but I wanted something with better sound and that would block out external noises. These headphones were much more comfortable than I expected. The ear pieces move so they fit to my ears and the shape of my head better which I really like. I can wear them longer than my old set of over the ear headphones. Sound quality is really good as well! They aren't noise canceling but they block out a lot of external noise.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good headphones if you can get them on sale.- February 25, 2017
These are going to do everything you would need from a set of headphones. I believe compared to most headphones it is a very good quality and you can peice apart the sounds a little better such as the drums and the guitars to a song seems to stick out a little bit better. The fact that they are on ear and not over ear can be a little annoying. I use mine for radio work and wear them for significant amounts of time and it makes my ears a little sore. They are expensive and I got mine when they were on a good sale below 100. If you can get it on sale and want something that's gonna last. I'd recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A decent value priced headphone for specific genre- February 20, 2017
These headphones are very decent and certainly a great value (at least what I paid for them). My first few complaints are that the connector cables between each of the cans is very thin and will likely break short of the true life of these headphones. The same is true for the 1/8" connector. Volume, pause, etc. buttons all work as one is probably familiar from Apple's own earpods. The sound it produces is great...but that is a genre specific statement. I listen to a lot of genres of music and these are great for specific ones. I've got some Audio Technica ones for another, etc. If your genre is for example "Down" by Marian Hill (the soundtrack for the Apple commercial), its perfect.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.