Beats by Dr. Dre Pill+ Bluetooth Wireless Speaker - Black
- Built-in Bluetooth technology lets you easily pair your speaker with your smartphone, tablet or other enabled device so you can play music, videos, and games with great sound and wireless convenience
- Stereo active 2-way crossover system produces an enhanced sound field to give your music dynamic range and clarity, no matter the genre
- Tweeter and woofer separation features the same acoustic mechanics as professional recording studios to deliver rich, clear sound that'll fill the room
- Optimized speakerphone makes it possible to make and take calls with clarity
- Straightforward, user-friendly interface is super easy to use, allowing you to play, pause, skip tracks, and take calls all with a touch of multifunction button
- Downloadable Beat Pill+ app allows you to unlock cool features that enhance your listening experience, such as the ability to control music from 2 different Bluetooth sources or add a second speaker to create an even fuller sound
- Fuel gauge indicates the battery power level so you can easily tell when it's running low
- Equipped with a USB input so you can charge your phone or external music device
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 12 hours of power on a single charge
- Comes with a 1.5m Lightning to USB-A charging cable
Connectivity & Media
- Beats Pill+ Speaker
- 1.5m Lightning to USB-A Charging Cable
- 12.5W PSU
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2624 reviewers who responded, 2539 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Sound with Added Features- August 18, 2016
Well built speaker. Clearly well constructed and feels hefty but not heavy. Sound across the range is great but definitely soars with bass-featured music (e.g., rap, dance, house). Though, sounds great with singer/songwriters and classic rock as well. Added features of being able to charge a device (e.g., iPhone, Android phone) while listening to music can be a lifesaver as the speaker doubles as a portable battery in a pinch. Speakerphone microphone is crystal clear and actual exceeds the clarity of my headphones with mic. And there is an added convenience if you have an iOS device (i.e., iPod touch, iPhone), you can use the changing cable for the device and for the Pill.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best sounding portable speakers out today!- December 12, 2020
I have been waiting and waiting to finally pick up a beats pill + ! When I hooked it up, and it was so easy to pair once you download the beats app! ( be sure you do that) and you can control everything from your phone! And you can even add another pill as left and right speakers!! So I did! I bought a used one off a guy, like new. Anyway I connected them through the app, and its like a mini booming system in my room! Nice and loud and plenty of bass! And they look really cool on my work desk!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you have the money, buy it.- February 18, 2021
Honestly I don’t know why people are complaining about sound quality and how loud the speaker actually is. I have it at the second lowest volume preset and if I go any louder it’ll start being too loud for my current location. If you have the money and like it buy it. If you want to buy it for an aesthetic of having Apple devices then do it. It’s worth the money. JBL, Sony and Bose are good as well, out of those 3 only Sony really compares to the beats in my opinion. But it if you want it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- All I can say is wow!!!!- April 1, 2017
The Beats brand is synonymous with quality & this little speaker delivers in a big way. I've had a pair of Beats wireless headphones for a year & have loved them. Having said that i tried to come into this buying decision unbiased. After sampling the offerings in similar speakers on the market it was clear Beats was the best choice. They edged out the Bose brand for one simple reason...Beats has as "clean" sound quality as Bose. The differentiation to me was Beats was able to maintain the richness of various types of music whereas the "soul" of the music was washed out in Bose. Amazing sound & volume for a little speaker!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall good speaker- June 17, 2016
Sometimes when it comes to beats your just paying for the name, but to be honest it's not as bad as people say, like oh beats are wack well as that may be true I still think they are up to par with other top headphones,speakers, etc. so this speaker is loud but it depends. I have the all black one it comes in handy the battery dies fast in my opinion you can charge it and charge your phone via usb! & another thing the policy/warranty sucks so bad because of Apple now makes me not want to get beats products anymore. If you have a problem with it you have to go to the Apple Store. Most of the time that's what happens.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.