Beats by Dr. Dre Solo3 On-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Black
- On-ear headphones with fine-tuned acoustics deliver Beats signature sound that maximizes clarity, breadth, and balance
- Class 1 Bluetooth allows you to wirelessly pair with your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple Watch (requires iCloud account and macOS Sierra, iOS 10, or watchOS 3)
- Multifunction on-ear controls let you take calls, play music, adjust volume and activate Siri
- Built-in dual beam-forming mics deliver clear audio, so you know you'll be heard even when you're on the go
- Cushioned, pivoting ear cups offer all-day listening comfort and are designed to keep out background noise for an immersive listening experience
- Rechargeable battery provides 40 hours of use on a full charge and 3 hour of playback on a 5-minute Fast Fuel quick charge
- Folding design makes these headphones ultra-portable and easy to store
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones
- Carrying Case
- 3.5mm RemoteTalk Cable
- Universal USB Charging Cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2974 reviewers who responded, 2834 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love these Headphones!- November 18, 2019
I just replaced my old Solo 2s with these after they hade broken. I love the feel that these have when I wear them. They are honestly rather pricey for what they are, but they're not AirPods. I still recommend them highly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charging doesn't work- December 31, 2016
I went with my husband to pick these out for my birthday. I've never owned a pair that was super excited to get them. They worked good for about a month. The sound quality was really good however, the charging stopped working. At first I thought it was my plug so I tried a different one. I did all these different troubleshooting methods and nothing seemed to work. I bought the warranty but it's unfortunate for her only after a month, I'm having to use it. I hope they don't send me a refurbished one. This is really not what I expected for the the price that I paid… I should have done more research. For the price that these are, charging should not be an issue.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Battery Life- March 26, 2017
Great battery life & better balanced sound from previous models . Lightweight Matte Black is a nice touch but material feels a little flimsy. ***Mic is Terrible for phone calls*** No replaceable earpadsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Black Solo3 Beats- August 31, 2019
The best good looking color Beats ever!!! I will buy this product again, and againYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good quality, bad lifetime- June 13, 2020
The sound quality is one of the best I've tried, and is still my gold standard. Bass is even, and has good noise cancelling. But they do lose some quality in heavy and loud tones. The feel is great compared to other brands, but after a few hours they do start to hurt the ears. The main issue I had/have is that they have broken on me twice. Same issue. The Bluetooth part will stop functioning correctly after about 6 months, as the right ear cuts out entirely. The wired part has no issues, so I believe there is a hardware issue involving the headphone jack. If you can get them on sale for $150, buy them, but beware as they will stop functioning relatively soon.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
Due to hygiene concerns, this product cannot be returned if openedLearn more about returns