Beats by Dr. Dre BeatsX In-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Satin Silver
- Wireless in-ear headphones connect to your music player via Class 1 Bluetooth for tangle-free listening
- Hear authentic, crisp acoustics to keep you going as you're working out, commuting, or simply enjoying your day
- Battery life of up to 8 hours so you can listen all day before needing a recharge
- Fast Fuel 5-minute charge provides 2 hours of playback time when the battery is low, so you don't have to wait long to get back to your tunes
- 4 sizes of eartips provide customized comfort
- Flex-Form cable is comfortable to wear behind your neck and easily fits in your pocket or handbag
- RemoteTalk allows you to take calls, control your music, and activate Siri
- BeatsX Earphones
- Eartips With Four Size Options
- Lightning To USB-A Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 923 reviewers who responded, 764 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice headphones- June 8, 2019
I use these headphones all the time. I mainly purchased them for tail running, because they looked like I would not have to worry about them falling out. They do a good job of staying in my ears when I run. They sound good and they hold a charge really well. The do a great job of blocking out external noise, which is not so great for trail running because it is hard to hear if a mountain bike is coming up behind me. I ended up also wearing them at work all the time though. They block out external noise, and leave my hands free to multitask while someone on the phone is going "blah, blah, blah" :-). I love these headphones and would be lost without them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- BEATSX- March 6, 2021
THIS HEADSET LASTED NOT EVEN TWO YEARS. I EVEN HAVE A WARNETY ON THEM, THE ONLY SOUND I WAS GETTING WAS OUT OF THE LEFT EAR PIECE, THE CHARGE LIGHT STOPPED WORKING ALSO, THE SOUD IS GREAT BUT I WOULD NOT BUY THEM AGAIN. YOU HAVE TO SEND THEM BACK TO THE COMPANY TO SEE IF THEY CAN FIX THEM, AND IF THEY CAN'T THEY WILL REPLACE THEM, ON MARCH 5TH 2021 I JUST DECIDED TO JUST PURCHASE A ANOTHER SET FROM APPLE HOPING THAT I DON'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM WITH THE NEW SET AFTER HAVING THEM ONLY A YEAR AND A HALF. THESE COST 200.00 AND SHOULD LAST LONGER THAN THAT. I AM VERY UPSET ABOUT THE BEATX PRODUCT. I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANOTHER PAIR.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- New Favorite Earbuds!- July 17, 2019
Since my newest case did not have an adapter, I began looking for Bluetooth/wireless options. I was going to just get AirPods because I have the iPhone. A friend suggested I look at these instead, and we LOVED them! Super easy to connect to my phone, great sound quality, plus they have several sizes of the actual buds that go in your ear, so you should be able to find the best size to fit your preferences! Not only did we save a little money, but we found an incredible earbud! We bought the black for my mailman husband and I got these satin silver! My ONLY complaint is that I would’ve loved more color options!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.