Beats by Dr. Dre EP On- Ear Sound Isolating Headphones with Mic - Black - Refurbished
Available online only
• On-ear type that offers more comfort and portability
• Wired headphones with 3.5mm audio plug let you play music from various players and devices
• Fine-tuned acoustics give you amazing depth and clarity across deep bass, rich mids, and clear highs
• Noise isolation feature blocks out ambient sound so you can stay focused on the music
• In-line volume control allows you to easily adjust the sound levels for optimal listening, while call and music controls help you quickly toggle between voice calls and music playback
• Integrated microphone lets you make voice calls with great clarity
• RemoteTalk cable lets you answer calls and control music on your iOS devices
• Lightweight design with durable steel reinforcements and adjustable vertical sliders makes these headphones comfortable and durable
• Battery-free design means you don't have to worry about running out of battery, so you can enjoy hours upon hours of uninterrupted music
- Beats EP Headphones
- Foldable Carrying Pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6431 reviewers who responded, 6085 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Exactly what I expected- October 22, 2015
Look, Beats are bass heavy. Everybody knows it. If you want loud and bass heavy sound then these are perfect. If you want "balanced true sound" then go buy the audio technicas and stop complaining that other people like bass. These are exactly what I was expecting. the only downside is when your device is hooked up to your beats via blue tooth and another device in range at the same time it will randomly switch to the other device. Hint, just disconnect the other device when using beats and only connect to one device at a time. Not super complicated. I got them for $220 so I felt they were worth it. Not sure if I'd pay the full $299 price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good sound quality, but over-priced- March 25, 2015
When it comes to the Solo 2 Wireless, the average person putting on this pair of headphones probably would come to the conclusion that they are a pretty decent sounding pair of on-ear headphones. Which they are, they don't sound terrible by any means. But the fact still remains that there are many pairs of headphones available at the same price point and cheaper that feature better sound build quality. Don't be fooled by the advertising, if this pair didn't have a Beats logo on the ear cup, they'd probably only cost $100. I've been reviewing tech products for over 7 years and have reviewed over 800 products. About 70 of those items were headphones.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Sound Quality, Comfortable on Ears- March 31, 2016
The Beats Solo 2 Wireless have excellent sound quality and volume for listening in most all conditions. They are useable on airplane but there is some leakby of ambient noise from the airplane cabin. My Bose QC25 headphones failed on me after just 15 months. Decided not to return to Bose. I use the Solo 2 for running outdoors and on indoor treadmill as well as on elliptical trainer. Good fit on head and ears and is secure while exercising. Comfortable fit on ears. Recommend these based on price, build quality, and sound quality. Easy set up with iOS iPhone 6S and iPad Mini Retina. No issues with Bluetooth/Wireless operation.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Large Item Scheduled Delivery (items heavier than 150lbs)
Product will be delivered outside your home for all shipping areas.
Recycling of your old item(s) is not included with delivery.
Assembly of the delivered product is not included.
Returns can be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
|deals2393||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Cleaning & Home Comfort (Vacuums, Air Purifiers, Humidifiers, etc.)||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Headphones and Earphones (all types)||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Camera & Camcorder Accessories||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Cell Phone Accessories||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Computer Accessories||30 Days||0%||10%||10%|
|Tablets, iPads & eReaders||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Office Supply Consumables (Ink, Toner, etc.)||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Smart Controls||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
|Gaming Accessories||30 Days||0%||10%||20%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 Days