Beats By Dr. Dre Powerbeats High-Performance Wireless Earphones - Black - Open Box
Available online only
Delivery times vary by location. Most Marketplace items leave sellers' locations within 2 business days. Allow additional time for shipping.
This is an Open Box Product. It's been inspected and is fully functional. It includes all original accessories and a minimum 6-month warranty (unless noted otherwise below). For return details, see the Return Policy tab. The product's specs are as follows:
• Stellar fit: In-ear, behind-the-neck wireless headphones are portable and light for listening anywhere
• Easy connectivity: Class 1 Bluetooth technology for easy syncing with mobile devices
• Amazing sound: Apple H1 headphone chip and a snug fit create immersive sound
• Siri at your fingertips: Say "Hey Siri" on compatible devices or press the "b" button to activate the voice assistant
• Workouts made better: Sweat and water resistant so you can jam out when you're training hard
• Controls galore: Use the "b" button on the right earbud to play, pause, and change tracks, or even make calls, plus use the volume rocker to adjust the loudness of your tunes
• Crystal-clear calls: speech-detecting accelerometer and dual-beam forming microphones hone in on your voice and filter out external noise for clear calls
- Powerbeats Wireless Earphones
- Eartips With Four Size Options
- Carrying Case
- Lightning To USB-A Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 648 reviewers who responded, 574 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not impressed- January 3, 2021
Buying "The name". I got a new phone that has no aux input, so I needed wireless/bluetooth. Figured I'd "splurge" and get the "The Beats". I will say for never owning a pair, I had a "high expectation" of "the name" but was not impressed. I was expecting a good solid low bass sound (which is what I was looking for), however the headphones don't give you that sound, the larger ear cones do, but the larger ear cones are uncomfortable for me personally. Change the ear cones (easy) but then lose that low bass sound. Therefore, it's either comfortability while sacrificing the sound, OR sacrificing the comfort for the sound. Not impressed at all!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Beats Earbuds- September 3, 2021
Sound quality is far superior to the Samsung version of AirPods, and thank God it doesn't fall out like AirPods do. That was a constant issue. Bluetooth connectivity is good to the car, laptop and other devices and the mic works well on videoconferencing apps like WebEx and Teams. Sound quality is far superior on these critical apps. It took me a while to get used to fast forwarding and reversing on the right Beats button but using Bixby (who knew?) it works well with Android products. With Apple it works well with Siri. The lack of the fifth star is I think they could get the fit better. I think the earpieces need to shrink a bit more.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Truly Wireless but...- December 13, 2020
I went in thinking I would buy the “truly wireless headphones “ and debated at price. $200.00 seemed just too steep and I missed the sale at Thanksgiving. The salesman didn’t seem to want to budge and neither did I. I bought these and charged them as soon as I got home. I have second generation Beats and they still work and retired them for travel in the future. These new headphones are everything I wanted. Sound quality is very good and made me realize I really don’t need “truly wireless “ just yet. Easy to setup and haven’t had any issues. Oh I’ll get my “truly wireless “ eventually and maybe I’ll spring for the Bose noise canceling ear buds.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
Shipping costs are dependent on your order and your shipping location. Add the product to your cart to get your shipping estimate.
Please allow 3 business days from the date of order for your product to ship.**In the event that product is unavailable, you will be refunded within 48 business hours.
Seller does not ship to P.O. Boxes
Returns can be made within 14-30 days of receiving your order.
|TVOUTLET||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|Laptops, Desktops, Tablets, Monitors & Printers||30 Days||0%||10%||15%|
|Headphones, Blank Media, Computer Components, Portable Storage, Batteries, Office Supplies, Ink & Toner||30 Days||0%||Not Returnable||Not Returnable|
|All other Home Theatre & Computing products||30 Days||0%||10%||15%|
All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 3 days