Beats By Dr. Dre Powerbeats High-Performance Wireless Earphones - Black
- Stellar fit: In-ear, behind-the-neck wireless headphones are portable and light for listening anywhere
- Easy connectivity: Class 1 Bluetooth technology for easy syncing with mobile devices
- Amazing sound: Apple H1 headphone chip and a snug fit create immersive sound
- Siri at your fingertips: Say "Hey Siri" on compatible devices or press the "b" button to activate the voice assistant
- Workouts made better: Sweat and water resistant so you can jam out when you're training hard
- Controls galore: Use the "b" button on the right earbud to play, pause, and change tracks, or even make calls, plus use the volume rocker to adjust the loudness of your tunes
- Crystal-clear calls: speech-detecting accelerometer and dual-beam forming microphones hone in on your voice and filter out external noise for clear calls
- Charged up and on-the-go: Up to 15 hours of of listening time, plus a 5-minute Fast Fuel feature that charges up the earbuds with 1 hour of additional battery life, so you can listen all day
- Powerbeats Wireless Earphones
- Eartips With Four Size Options
- Carrying Case
- Lightning To USB-A Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 637 reviewers who responded, 563 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not impressed- January 3, 2021
Buying "The name". I got a new phone that has no aux input, so I needed wireless/bluetooth. Figured I'd "splurge" and get the "The Beats". I will say for never owning a pair, I had a "high expectation" of "the name" but was not impressed. I was expecting a good solid low bass sound (which is what I was looking for), however the headphones don't give you that sound, the larger ear cones do, but the larger ear cones are uncomfortable for me personally. Change the ear cones (easy) but then lose that low bass sound. Therefore, it's either comfortability while sacrificing the sound, OR sacrificing the comfort for the sound. Not impressed at all!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Beats Earbuds- September 3, 2021
Sound quality is far superior to the Samsung version of AirPods, and thank God it doesn't fall out like AirPods do. That was a constant issue. Bluetooth connectivity is good to the car, laptop and other devices and the mic works well on videoconferencing apps like WebEx and Teams. Sound quality is far superior on these critical apps. It took me a while to get used to fast forwarding and reversing on the right Beats button but using Bixby (who knew?) it works well with Android products. With Apple it works well with Siri. The lack of the fifth star is I think they could get the fit better. I think the earpieces need to shrink a bit more.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Truly Wireless but...- December 13, 2020
I went in thinking I would buy the “truly wireless headphones “ and debated at price. $200.00 seemed just too steep and I missed the sale at Thanksgiving. The salesman didn’t seem to want to budge and neither did I. I bought these and charged them as soon as I got home. I have second generation Beats and they still work and retired them for travel in the future. These new headphones are everything I wanted. Sound quality is very good and made me realize I really don’t need “truly wireless “ just yet. Easy to setup and haven’t had any issues. Oh I’ll get my “truly wireless “ eventually and maybe I’ll spring for the Bose noise canceling ear buds.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.