Beats By Dr. Dre Powerbeats High-Performance Wireless Earphones - Red
- Stellar fit: In-ear, behind-the-neck wireless headphones are portable and light for listening anywhere
- Easy connectivity: Class 1 Bluetooth technology for easy syncing with mobile devices
- Amazing sound: Apple H1 headphone chip and a snug fit create immersive sound
- Siri at your fingertips: Say "Hey Siri" on compatible devices or press the "b" button to activate the voice assistant
- Workouts made better: Sweat and water resistant so you can jam out when you're training hard
- Controls galore: Use the "b" button on the right earbud to play, pause, and change tracks, or even make calls, plus use the volume rocker to adjust the loudness of your tunes
- Crystal-clear calls: speech-detecting accelerometer and dual-beam forming microphones hone in on your voice and filter out external noise for clear calls
- Charged up and on-the-go: Up to 15 hours of of listening time, plus a 5-minute Fast Fuel feature that charges up the earbuds with 1 hour of additional battery life, so you can listen all day
- Powerbeats Wireless Earphones
- Eartips With Four Size Options
- Carrying Case
- Lightning To USB-A Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 217 reviewers who responded, 194 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fantastic battery life- January 29, 2021
My hard-of-hearing husband uses these at work to listen to music in a noisy environment (think forklifts, diesel trucks, etc) all day. He gets at least 2 days use on one charge, which is fantastic especially considering he always has them cranked up pretty loud. They seem to be sturdy & have dealt well with sweat, rain, dust, sheetrock dust, etc. The fast charge is a cool feature that gives you about 1.5hrs battery life in 5 minutes of charging. They are a little weird to get used to at first, but once you get them adjusted to fit, they are comfortable all day. They come with different sizes of caps and the ear clips are also bendy/adjustable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great earbuds, if the wire didn’t interfere- August 14, 2020
These earbuds have a nice sound quality, and a stylish look about them. I didn’t keep them for personal use, due to the wire snagging on the back of my shirt, or sticking to my neck when turning my head left or right. Also, another issue that I found with these earbuds were that, it was difficult to wear my glasses, when wearing the buds, due to uncomfortable fit. My glasses would buckle up, causing them to fall off my face. This was very uncomfortable when working long hours in a warehouse. Overall, if you don’t mind the wire, or wear glasses with a plastic frame, these earbuds gets the job done.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- stays in my ears!- September 5, 2020
i wriggle my ears so much that no ear buds worked. they just slide right on out. almost lost my airpods just jogging around the park. the first pair was a bit off but the replacement fits perfectly. its kinda like screwing the earpiece into your ear and violla! it freaking stays there. and the button lets you pause n such. volume buttons. on button. takes a bit to turn off so if using it then it should be for a while lol not just a short burst. these dudes stay connected to my phone. its wonderful. the sound quality between music and phone calls are also sweet. its like they right next to you or live in concert from like the last seats at the amphitheater. anyway, awesome beats! love these!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.