Beats By Dr. Dre Powerbeats High-Performance Wireless Earphones - White
- Stellar fit: In-ear, behind-the-neck wireless headphones are portable and light for listening anywhere
- Easy connectivity: Class 1 Bluetooth technology for easy syncing with mobile devices
- Amazing sound: Apple H1 headphone chip and a snug fit create immersive sound
- Siri at your fingertips: Say "Hey Siri" on compatible devices or press the "b" button to activate the voice assistant
- Workouts made better: Sweat and water resistant so you can jam out when you're training hard
- Controls galore: Use the "b" button on the right earbud to play, pause, and change tracks, or even make calls, plus use the volume rocker to adjust the loudness of your tunes
- Crystal-clear calls: speech-detecting accelerometer and dual-beam forming microphones hone in on your voice and filter out external noise for clear calls
- Charged up and on-the-go: Up to 15 hours of of listening time, plus a 5-minute Fast Fuel feature that charges up the earbuds with 1 hour of additional battery life, so you can listen all day
- Powerbeats Wireless Earphones
- Eartips With Four Size Options
- Carrying Case
- Lightning To USB-A Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 183 reviewers who responded, 158 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Skip the Pro models and buy these!!!- June 7, 2021
Previously purchased Powerbeats Pro, Apple AirPods Pro 2, and Sony 1000xm4...all returned for one reason or another. I purchased the Powerbeats as a last ditch effort to find a solution while working on the property, working on the computer and when driving my 87 Toyota Land Cruiser. My previous purchases individually excelled in different areas, none were an all-round good fit for my needs. The Powerbeats, surprisingly, excel in all areas and I only wish I would've tried them first. Great call function, great sound when listening to music, comfortable fit for extended periods, and the neck loop makes keeping them within arms reach (and together!) easy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Running- September 25, 2020
I bought these to use while running, and am delighted. They are rock steady in my ears, and the controls are easy to find and pretty intuitive. The Bluetooth pairing is easy and I have never had a dropout or messed up connection. Charging is easy, and uses a cable and chargers that I have already positioned all over the house for other devices anyway. I wanted earbuds with a connecting cord as I thought they would be harder to lose, but these have not yet fallen out. And the cord is not a problem. I have also not tested the microphone, I just wanted to listen to music from my watch, and am happy to leave the phone behind. These absolutely meet my needs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great headphones to do outdoor work!- September 5, 2020
My time with the Beats have been good so far! I initially was a bit worried about the fit, they started to hurt my ears when wearing them. However, they hurt less and I've kind of "wore them in" with working with them outside gardening and taking them for runs. They don't fully seal in your ears, kind of like AirPods, so you don't get that full isolation like other earbuds. However, for what I use them for, I need to hear a bit of the background noise so it works for me! I also appreciate the ease of switching between Apple products and having the whole IOS interaction. Overall, I've enjoyed these headphones since my purchase and hope to use them for awhile!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.