Beats by Dr. Dre Solo3 Club Collection On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Club Navy
- Convenient cord-free connectivity: On-ear wireless headphones utilize Class 1 Bluetooth technology for cord-free connection to your device
- Bold sound and bolder style: Loud and bold, the award-winning Beats sound immerses you in your tracks and showcases your uniqueness
- Manage music, calls, and more: On-ear controls allow you to take calls, manage your music, and engage Siri when needed
- Exceptional battery life and quick recharge: Superior battery life gives you up to 40 hours of enjoyment before a recharge
- Get back to listening in no time: Fast Fuel delivers 3 hours of playback on a low battery in just 5 minutes of charging
- Adjustable for customized comfort: Comfort-cushioned ear cups and an adjustable fit are ideal for long listening sessions and everyday use
- Foldable for easy portability: Sleek design offers a streamlined silhouette that's not only durable, but folds down compactly to go wherever you go
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones - Beats Club Collection
- Carrying Case
- Universal USB Charging Cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 48 reviewers who responded, 40 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Better than I expected- May 16, 2020
Wonderful sound quality.. loose, comfy fit. I don't get a headache after wearing it for a while. Used for my workout and very comfy. Didn't need to pay the extra $100 for noise cancelling. This was sufficient and only hear the music.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Really good- April 26, 2020
I had a pair of these before the exact same and I rlly liked them they're good and long listening time so good in my opinion that when my other pair were stolen I bought anotherYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Beats Solo 3 please save your money don't buy- January 16, 2021
I owned 2 pairs of these headphones now. The first pair I bought for traveling back and forth on the bus for work and they lasted less then a year. The second pair I dot for my birthday in dec of last year and the are now broken as well but at least these lasted 1 year and one month. Both pairs broke the same way first the bluetooth went in the ear without the headphone jack and a little while later they same ear broke with the headphone jack plugged in. If you are paying around $200 dollars a pair you should at least get a couple of years out of them.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report