Beats by Dr. Dre Solo3 Icon On-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones - Rose Gold
Comfy and Cool
- On-ear headphones with adjustable, cushioned ear cups for all-day comfort and foldable over-the-head headband for easy storage
- Class 1 Bluetooth pairs with compatible devices within 91 meters for wirelessly streaming music
- Apple W1 chip enables smooth connection with Apple Watch, iPad, and Mac
Signature Beats Audio
- Experience iconic Beats audio quality with enhanced clarity, breadth, and balance
- On-ear controls and dual beam-forming mics for calls, playing music, adjusting volume, and activating Siri with ease
- Up to 40 hours of battery life makes them perfect for long journeys and avid travellers
- Fast Fuel technology keeps the headphones playing for up to 3 hours after just 5 minutes of charging
- Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones
- Carrying case
- Universal USB Charging Cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 325 reviewers who responded, 311 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Headphones work great but...- May 11, 2020
Headphones work great but online they were advertised with both the USB charging cable and the microphone/cellphone cable. When I open the package the microphone cable was not included and I had to order one online. This was one of the reasons why I purchased these headphones and I was very disappointed to spend money, to only turn around and have to spend time and more money searching for original Beats cable that matched my headphones. Now that I have my microphone cable, everything is perfect. Due to the Covid-19 situation, I have to teach from home with multiple video conferences a day. I am able to switch between wireless or cable attachment & I went exactly 4 weeks without having to charge my headphones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beats- December 27, 2020
Excellent sound I love my Beats headphones I only have one problem. When I started wearing them they tend to hurt your ears that’s why I gave four stars. I looked on line and one person said just wear them as much as possible and the cushions on the headphones will soften and the pain will lessen, it seemed to stop but I feel good headphones shouldn’t hurt they should always be as comfortable as possible when listening to your music! Who wants to be in pain? I do recommend them because of the good quality and sound just minus the ear pain .Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbelievable sound- April 8, 2020
These things sound amazing! They are comfortable to wear and they look great too. But the sound quality, whoa! I don't know that these are "noise cancelling" headphones per se, but they do a good job blocking out the noise around you, creating a wondrous sonic landscape within your head. I've listened to songs on the Beats that I've heard dozens of times before, and I hear new things in them. Not having a cord to worry about is a huge plus too. If you're a music lover you will not regret buying these.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.