Beats By Dr. Dre Studio Buds In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- In-ear headphones with customisable and secure fit allow you to carry on your day with ease
- Truly wireless design allows you to enjoy music or take calls while performing other tasks, without the hassle of wires
- Active Noise Cancelling technology prevents the environmental noise from interfering with your calling or listening experience
- Offers up to 24 hours of battery life, so you can enjoy non-stop music streaming or take voice calls without low battery interruptions
- Fast Fuel technology gives considerable hours of playback time with a few minutes charge when the battery is low, so you can easily get through a workout session or an important call
- In-built microphone picks up your voice for crystal-clear calls
- IPX4 sweat and water resistance protects your headphones during workouts or sudden rains
- Compatible with both iOS and Android operating systems, elevating your listening experience
- Supports Apple "Find My" and Android "Find My Device" that help you track the misplaced headphones (that is previous paired with your phone) with ease
- Beats Studio Buds
- USB-C To USB-C Charging Cable
- Eartips With Three Size Options — S/M/L (Medium Pre-Installed)
- Quick Start Guide
- ‘B’ Logo Sticker
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 844 reviewers who responded, 664 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- THESE HEADPHONES DON'T WORK WELL EITHER- July 12, 2021
I just bought these yesterday (unopened box by the way) and I was excited to use them. I had to exchange my previous headphones jbl's from the same best buy because the left earbud wouldn't work correctly and would not connect. Thinking that these headphones would be good I got them. FIRST DAY I OPENED THE BOX THE SOUND WAS SUPER CHOPPY AND I COULDN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING. I am very upset that each headphones I get here don't end up working. It's ridiculous. That's not the only issue I have a phone I bought at best buy that sometimes freezes up on its own too but if I go back I have to pay $40 extra out of my pocket because I opened the box.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Decent, but overrated- August 27, 2021
Overall the sound is pretty decent. I am giving them 3 stars because the sound to me of the person singing (maybe treble) is too high pitched. It always feels like the headphones are falling out of my ears, and I feel like I am constantly adjusting the fit. I even changed out the bud size and still had the same issue. Also, the play pause button is too sensitive in my opinion. Almost every time I tried to adjust them in my ears, it paused the music. They had great base, better than my airpods (first gen) but the overall sound quality was not up to par in my opinion. Unfortunately I had these headphones stolen but I will not be getting another pair.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Packs quite a punch in a small package- July 23, 2021
Sound quality is far superior to regular airpods for the same price point. I own AirPods Pro as well and the base on the beats studio buds is a little deeper while having a clearer, crisper, overall sound. Connectivity and syncing across multiple devices is pretty seamless. I have not played with the different earcup sizes. I have had these almost a month and I love them. Only drawback (and again, I haven’t played with earcup sizes) is that when I get sweaty towards the end of a workout, they have slipped out a couple of times. I dry off my ear and the buds and they stick just fine again. Overall, great product for a great price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.