Beats By Dr. Dre Studio Buds In-Ear Noise Cancelling Truly Wireless Headphones - White
- In-ear headphones with customisable and secure fit allow you to carry on your day with ease
- Truly wireless design allows you to enjoy music or take calls while performing other tasks, without the hassle of wires
- Active Noise Cancelling technology prevents the environmental noise from interfering with your calling or listening experience
- Offers up to 24 hours of battery life, so you can enjoy non-stop music streaming or take voice calls without low battery interruptions
- Fast Fuel technology gives considerable hours of playback time with a few minutes charge when the battery is low, so you can easily get through a workout session or an important call
- In-built microphone picks up your voice for crystal-clear calls
- IPX4 sweat and water resistance protects your headphones during workouts or sudden rains
- Compatible with both iOS and Android operating systems, elevating your listening experience
- Supports Apple "Find My" and Android "Find My Device" that help you track the misplaced headphones (that is previous paired with your phone) with ease
- Beats Studio Buds
- USB-C To USB-C Charging Cable
- Eartips With Three Size Options — S/M/L (Medium Pre-Installed)
- Quick Start Guide
- ‘B’ Logo Sticker
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 215 reviewers who responded, 165 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good enough- August 15, 2021
The Beats Studio Buds are pretty good at keeping way noise when watching a video or listening to music. I really did enjoy the easy connectivity to my iPhone along with changing the noise setting when I want complete sealed-off noise or want transparency. This is a USB-C charging, not lightning so that is a plus for me because it allows the more universal connection. The design of the earbuds and case is aesthetically pleasing to look at. The buds are held down using strong magnets, therefore, it won't fall out if I were to drop the case open or want to easily put away my buds when not in use. The downside I had was that my ear can get cramped and hurt if held in my ear for a while.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beats Studio Wireless Earbuds- July 4, 2021
I have had these earbuds for 1 week and am quite impressed with them. I already owned Apple AirPods Pro but had never been totally satisfied with the fit and the noise cancellation. I read a number of reviews on these Beats Studio earbuds prior to purchase and I was persuaded by what I read to try these. I must say that, for my money, I prefer these to the AirPods Pro. The fit is more snug and I am not as concerned that I might lose one. As well, because the fit is more snug, the noise cancellation is greater and more effective. The sound is, to me, on par with the AirPods Pro. It may be just a bit less crisp, but it sounds great to me. For the $100 difference in price, you can’t go wrong.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Beats Goes On…a bit easier.- July 25, 2021
I thought I’d give these a shot, not just for quality of sound, but practicality as well. Sound was better than I thought they’d be. Liked the noise cancellation choice. Problems I’ve had in the past with ear buds is how they just easily fall out of my ears (no matter the size of the cushions), so I’d return them, and use my Beats that loop around my ears. These seem to stay in my ears better, but once in a while, the left ear still can fall out while running. Getting the buds out of the case can be a bother. But the most annoying thing is the charging cord! It doesn’t plug into anything I currently own (and I have several formats). And it doesn’t come with a proper adapter. Good luck with that!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.