Beats By Dr. Dre Studio3 Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Black/Red
- Bluetooth technology offers the convenience of wireless audio streaming from your compatible devices
- Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) technology actively blocks unwanted external noise
- Real-time audio calibration preserves a premium listening experience
- Apple W1 chip offers Class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity and battery efficiency
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 22 hours of full-featured all-day wireless playback
- Fast Fuel option gives you up to 3 hours of play from just a 10-minute charge when the battery is low
- Pure ANC-off for low power mode provides up to 40 hours of battery life
- Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with convenient multifunction on-ear controls
- Sleek, lightweight design and soft over-ear cushions ensure superb comfort during extended listening sessions
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones
- Carrying Case
- 3.5mm RemoteTalk Cable
- Universal USB Charging Cable (USB-A to USB Micro-B)
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 448 reviewers who responded, 421 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great sound, but....- July 19, 2019
These sound great and have all the whistles and bells but they just didnât fit my head. I dunno, must have really high ears or something but there was no adjustment that could be made to get them to fit. My advice is really try them on in store if you can, and feel the different models for springyness as they can get a little lose with 100âs of people playing with them and stretching them out. Itâs a lot of money to end up disappointed. I will probably get a different brand, that seemed to fit better in the store, just have to wait for a nice sale as the other brand are more expensive but do have more features .
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great if you use Apple Products- February 16, 2019
So I love beats headphones and I probably have every type they make. I like them so much because they work so well with Apple products. You connect them to one device and then they are available for any other devices you own. Also the battery life is incredible. THe reason for 4 stars is the fact that some of the reasons I like them so much is because of how well they work with Apple products. If you used them with other products you loose some features. On that note these studios are great. I bought them specifically for the noise cancelling which works great but does lower battery life. All in All a great product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perform okay but do not last- December 31, 2018
Have owned the Beats Studio for a little more than 2 years; Lightly used: at my desk and sometimes on an airplane when travelling. Performance was as expected, but the physical quality is very poor. My headphones have no scratches or dings, and are as shiny as the day I purchased them. Now they are useless because the both sides of the headband where it attached to the adjustments snapped. I am extremely dissapointed because Apple support stated ther is nothing that can be done after the 1yr warranty, told me there would be a $150+ repair charge, and were willing to accept it as just poor quality. I would question Beats headphones unless you plan on purchasing a new pair within 2 years.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.