Beats by Dr. Dre Studio3 Skyline Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Desert Sand
- Part of the Skyline Collection
- Bluetooth technology offers the convenience of wireless audio streaming from your compatible devices
- Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) technology actively blocks unwanted external noise
- Real-time audio calibration preserves a premium listening experience
- Apple W1 chip offers Class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity and battery efficiency
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 22 hours of full-featured all-day wireless playback
- Fast Fuel option gives you up to 3 hours of play from just a 10-minute charge when the battery is low
- Pure ANC-off for low power mode provides up to 40 hours of battery life
- Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with convenient multifunction on-ear controls
- Sleek, lightweight design and soft over-ear cushions ensure superb comfort during extended listening sessions
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones
- Carrying Case
- 3.5mm Remote Talk Cable and Universal USB Charging Cable
- Eartips With Four Size Options
- Removable Secure-Fit Wingtips
- Pocket-Sized Carrying Case
- Lightning To USB-A Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2980 reviewers who responded, 2820 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Comfortable and compact- June 29, 2018
I use these strictly for the gym. I opted to go with the Studios over the Solos because I thought that the pressure of an on-the-ear would be annoying after a while. I am very satisfied with the comfort of these and the fit, They are very secure unless you’re doing rapid movements and or parrellel with the floor. One thing to keep in mind if you use these for the gym is that you WILL sweat in them which might lead to premature wear on the ear cushions but I think you can replace those. Lightweight and versatile I am pleased. Would rate 5 stars if there was some way to prevent the pooled sweat and imminent wear to the ear cups.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yes Stormtrooper, these ARE the headphones you...- December 28, 2018
Ok, so for many years, I had the same view of these that I'm sure most do. It's all just a name, right? Wrong.. I finally bit the bullet and bought a set of these just to see if they really were any good. Surprisingly, they really are. Amazingly comfortable, and soudn about as good as it get's. Noise cancellation works extremely well, much better than I expected. So, if you are thinking they can't be worth the money, and many other brands would be just as good for a lot less money, don't waste your time like I did. If I had just bought these to begin with, I would have saved a lot of money in the long run. Just do it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Life Saving- April 27, 2018
Can’t say enough great things about my headphones. While working I can wear them and listen to either music or audio books. It has truly been lifesaving. The noise canceling has kept me sane from all the people around me with their conversations. Only so much about someone’s life I want to know about if you get what I mean. The battery life is amazing. I listen for 8 hours 5 days a week and have never went below 55% battery’s many given day and I don’t believe I charged them the night before. If your on the fence about buying them then let me give you that push off. Go buy them!!! You will love yourself for doing so!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.