Beats by Dr. Dre Studio3 Skyline Over-Ear Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black
- Bluetooth technology offers the convenience of wireless audio streaming from your compatible devices
- Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) technology actively blocks unwanted external noise
- Real-time audio calibration preserves a premium listening experience
- Apple W1 chip offers Class 1 wireless Bluetooth connectivity and battery efficiency
- Rechargeable battery offers up to 22 hours of full-featured all-day wireless playback
- Fast Fuel option gives you up to 3 hours of play from just a 10-minute charge when the battery is low
- Pure ANC-off for low power mode provides up to 40 hours of battery life
- Take calls, control your music, and activate Siri with convenient multifunction on-ear controls
- Sleek, lightweight design and soft over-ear cushions ensure superb comfort during extended listening sessions
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones
- Carrying Case
- 3.5mm Remote Talk Cable
- Universal USB Charging Cable
- Eartips With Four Size Options
- Removable Secure-Fit Wingtips
- Pocket-Sized Carrying Case
- Lightning To USB-A Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3086 reviewers who responded, 2904 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good headphone- April 8, 2020
I purchased this phone to use it for my video conferences. The sound quality is really good, however due to its noise-cancellation, when you want to speak to its mic you can't hear yourself well enough, so you don't know if your are talking too soft or too loud. The other complain that I have is about wearing glasses with this headphone. I didn't feel comfortable after a while using the headphone as I started to feel a lot of pressure on my ears on the glasses handles.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Cuts out the sound your wife makes- April 10, 2020
During times like COVID where I am now at home more than typical with my wife. I was starting to get annoyed that i could hear her over my music and me watching YouTube on my laptop. These help cut out the noise I don’t want to hear all the time. Now she has to wave her hands at me to get my attention rather than just yelling at me. Great purchase in my opinion. Worth the pennies.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (21)Report
- Comfortable and compact- June 29, 2018
I use these strictly for the gym. I opted to go with the Studios over the Solos because I thought that the pressure of an on-the-ear would be annoying after a while. I am very satisfied with the comfort of these and the fit, They are very secure unless you’re doing rapid movements and or parrellel with the floor. One thing to keep in mind if you use these for the gym is that you WILL sweat in them which might lead to premature wear on the ear cushions but I think you can replace those. Lightweight and versatile I am pleased. Would rate 5 stars if there was some way to prevent the pooled sweat and imminent wear to the ear cups.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.