Beats By Dre Flex In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Yuzu Yellow
- In-ear headphones come with 4 sizes of ear tips to ensure a secure and comfortable fit
- Dual-chamber acoustic design and proprietary layered drivers deliver amazing stereo separation with deep bass response
- Laser-cut micro-venting relieves pressure on the ear while the optimized driver angle provides incredibly clear sound
- Class 1 Bluetooth technology boasts an extended wireless range with fewer dropouts for reliable connectivity
- Built-in microphone minimises wind noise to enhance call performance and voice clarity
- On-line controls make it easy to adjust volume, stop and start music, take calls, or use your voice assistant on the fly
- Flex-Form cable with Nitinol construction ensures long-wearing comfort and durability
- Magnetic design hold the ear buds together around your neck and prevents tangles when the buds are in your pocket or bag
- Automatic start and pause function begins playing music when the ear buds are in your ears and pauses it when they're attached around your neck
- Rechargeable battery delivers up to 12 hours of listening time and a 10-minute Fast Fuel charge provides an extra 1.5 hours of listening if your battery is low
- Audio Sharing makes it easy to share your audio with another pair of Beats headphones or Apple AirPods so you can listen with a friend
- Apple W1 chip connects automatically to any Apple device that is synced to the cloud when you hold the device near the ear buds
- Beats Flex Wireless Earphones
- USB-C to USB-C Charging Cable
- Ear Tips with Four Size Options
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 132 reviewers who responded, 108 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very stoked to own these- January 22, 2021
Must say I was hesitant to buy these because I have never owned a beats product but am glad I ended up making the purchase. I love the actual texture/feel of the headphones, so smooth. The sound quality is really great for $50. The earbuds stay in for the most part and I haven't yet worn them for something really physical, so not sure if there will be problems with them falling out.. but I do love wearing them around the house. I had no problem pairing them to my new M1 MacBook or old outdated iPhone lol. Best part is you get so much charge in just 10 mins! Highly recommend especially at this price point.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tinny sound- February 18, 2021
Had to buy wireless for my new iPhone and these are a good entry level with a decent price. I'm not happy with the sound quality, which is tinny to me. A friend said that I sounded tinny on the phone as well, and when I switched to a wired set she said I sounded much better. The controls are not well marked, either, and there is nothing in the box to explain them. Easy set up right out of the box, and for the price I suppose are OK. Just know what you're getting.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sound quality, slim to none- January 23, 2021
The idea behind them sounded nice—but these did not function well for me. The sound quality was pretty slim. It sounded so one demential. Many reviews said they were great for runs, not for me they would not stay in, even after I tried the additional ear sizes. I tried these over buying a new pair of AirPods for running—I returned these and went back to AirPods. The sound quality alone is worth the apple price.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.