Behringer VMX1000USB Mixer
Model Number: VMX1000USB
Web Code: 10320646
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Sold out online
Please check back soon!
Mix it up. The Behringer VMX1000USB features 3 dedicated turntable/line switchable inputs, 5 line inputs and 2 dedicated CD inputs all via RCA connectors, making it ideal for DJs and club installation. This rack-mountable 7-channel mixer is compact and reliable enough for pros, yet cost effective and straightforward enough for beginners.
Check with the manufacturer for details or purchase Best Buy Protection on the next step.
- Power Cable
- Professional 7-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- Super-smooth, long-life ULTRAGLIDE faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability and smooth audio performance, and adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) with EQ on/off switch on stereo channels, gain control and precise level meter per channel
- Subwoofer output with adjustable x-over frequency and level control for separate bass amplification
- Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file
- Works with your PC or Mac computer with no setup or drivers required
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Massive software bundle includes Audacity vinyl restoration and recording
- Podifier and Golden Ear podcasting software
- Intelligent, dual BPM counter
- Awesome XPQ stereo surround effect
- Monitor function with PFL/main balance control and Split option
- Automatic talkover function with separate Depth and Sensitivity control
- Balanced Main and additional zone outputs
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
If you find a lower price with another retailer before you buy (or within 30 days of purchase), we’ll gladly match that price. If our own price is reduced within 30 days of purchase, we’ll match it and refund you the difference. Conditions and exclusions apply.