Belkin Audio + Charge RockStar Lightning to Dual-Lightning Adapter - White
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Lightning to dual-Lightning adapter lets you charge your iPhone while listening to audio via Lightning-enabled headphones
- Supports pass-through charging up to 12W for iPhone and iPad
- Supports up to 48 kHz, 24-bit audio output
- Compatible with Lightning Audio headphones and the Apple Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter (not included)
- Supports remote control and microphone from Lightning Audio headphones
- Works with Apple iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case (not included)
- Made for Lightning-enabled iOS devices
- Lightning Audio + Charge Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- FCC Compliance Insert
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1789 reviewers who responded, 1617 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fix to big Apple problem- June 21, 2018
Can't believe I had to spend money to be able to listen to music and charge at same time. What a(nother) stupid Apple-ism. Wasn't for me, but my daughter who inspector insisted on having the cult following iPhone. I got tired of her complaining about constantly having a dead battery because she can't listen to music at same time she needs to charge the phone. Apparently iPhones need to be charged more than once a day. (My Motorola will last most if 2 full days w out being on charger, even w listening to music for hours while at work). If you made the bad decision to own an iPhone, this is a good fix to one of their design flaws.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good adapter for iPhone 7 users- January 25, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Belkin's new Lightning Audio+Charger RockStar adapter is a decent addition for users of the iPhone 7. It is designed to work with the iPhone 6, SE, etc. but is ideal for the 7 due to Apple's removal of the 3.5mm headphone jack. This adapter works just as described and will solve the problem of running earbuds and a charger simultaneously. Pros: Allows for listening and charging at the same time Sturdy build and good quality finish Cons: Still requires the Apple Lightning to audio adapter Slightly larger than I would have liked Overall, this adapter works as suggested by Belkin and should help fill the void for iPhone 7 audiophiles.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finally!- January 24, 2017
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have been waiting for a product to charge and play audio since I got my iPhone 7+. It's finally here and I love it. I love the design and I like that it does not matter which side the audio adapter and the USB charge cord goes in. However, you can not use to place double charging (I wouldn't do this anyway) or use double audio adapter plugs. I would have liked to see this since I know more than one person that uses them and sometimes we listen to music at the same time. Not a deal breaker though. I mainly use in my car since my stereo does not play music through the Bluetooth. This is great for people that prefer wired headphones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.