Belkin BOOST CHARGE 10W Qi Wireless Charging Stand - White
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- USB-IF and MFi-certified wireless charging stand is compatible with most Q-enabled Apple, Samsung, Google Pixel, and LG smartphones and tablets (each sold separately)
- Power delivery of up to 10W means your device powers up quickly, saving your valuable time
- Smart circuitry technology automatically detects your device to deliver optimal power for safe and secure charging
- Integrated LED light lets you know the proper alignment and charging of your device in both landscape and portrait orientations for added convenience
- Supports charging through most lightweight cases with up to 3mm thickness, so you won't have to remove your device's case every single time
- Non-slip surface ensures your mobile stays firmly on the stand while charging
- Sleek and lightweight charging stand allows for easy portability and keeps your desk or workspace looking clutter-free
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 36 reviewers who responded, 32 would recommend this product.
- Wireless charging stand- February 22, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is so simple and easy to use for anyone. Only two things to do to use, plug in charger let it charge, and set phone on the charger. That easy , nothing to hook up, no directions you can’t understand. Works great and my kids love it, plus it’s so easy to use , just put phone on stand and your done. That easy. Can bring anywhere with you. The charge on the stand last forever, so can bring with you. Sometimes I bring it with me in my car. Just sit my phone on it and done. So easy to use, and everyone will love it. Takes the hassle out of plugging phone up. Easy peasy. I give it a thumbs up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super convenient- March 6, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] My phone started having issues with the charger cable so I decided to give the wireless charging station a try. I am very pleased with the convenience of this product. I just set my phone on it, case and all, and it charges my phone. I like how I can either have my phone laying on the side or upright as if it charges. So I can watch a video or play a game while it is charging. It doesn’t charge any faster then the traditional cable but it is a lot more convenient. Overall, I’m glad to have the wireless charger as it make my day to day routine so much easier.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Power issues- February 6, 2021
I bought this charger around october last year, i used it to charge my phone for months, admittedly it was a little slow, but it was okay with that. Recently I started having issues, such as it wouldn't consistently charge my phone, and now i'm at the point where the charger wont even hold power while plugged in for more than 5 seconds, and then shut off, while still plugged in. This is a very unfortunate time for this to happen as well, causing my a lot of stress due to work .No, I would not recommend this to a friend.