Bell Apple iPhone 11 Pro 512GB - Gold - Select 2 Year Agreement
Model Number: MWCU2VC/A
Web Code: 13897365
A transformative triple‑camera system that adds tons of capability without complexity. An unprecedented leap in battery life. And a mind‑blowing chip that doubles down on machine learning and pushes the boundaries of what a smartphone can do. Welcome to the first iPhone powerful enough to be called Pro.
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Not sold online
Reserve & Pick Up
Store stock information is not available at this time
- 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display
- Water- and dust-resistant (4 metres for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Triple-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast charge with 18W adapter included
- Wireless charging
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new privacy features
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- In-store activation required on select two-year voice and data plans. Excludes outright purchases.
- With this offer, there are some conditions that apply. Find a Best Buy location where one of our associates can explain such further details to you.
- In-store activation required including Reserve & Pick Up orders.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This promotional offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.