Bell Apple iPhone XR 64GB - Black - Monthly Financing
Important Update: We have a new way to start your phone activation process from home.Learn how it works
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina Display
- Advanced Face ID
- A12 Bionic chip with 8-core Neural Engine
- 12MP wide-angle camera with Smart HDR
- Splash-, water- and dust-resistant rated IP67
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- One-time connection service fee ($50) applies. Financing provided by Bell Mobility, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0. If you end your Bell SmartPay Agreement early, then your remaining device payments will become due immediately. If you are ending your Service Agreement at such time as well, the remaining balance on your Agreement Credit (plus applicable taxes) will become due immediately.
- Speed up your in-store phone activation by getting started from home. Then, head to a Best Buy store to complete the process and pick up your phone.
- Some conditions apply to this offer. For full details, speak to a Mobile Advisor at your local Best Buy store.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This promotional offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.
- Lightning to USB-C Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- dissapointed with "6.1 in" display size- September 4, 2019
The phone itself is good as others state but this "6.1 inch" display seems smaller than my old note3 "5.7inch" display. Anyhow, definitely narrower and also heavier than note 3.
Not helpful (10)Report