Bella Pro Manual Air Fryer Pizza Oven with Rotisserie - 12L - Stainless Steel - Only at Best Buy
- 12.6-quart capacity holds a 10" pizza, 2.2lb. of French fries, four slices of bread, or a 4lb. chicken
- 1500W heating system with high-performance Circular Heat technology ensures crispy, even results with little to no oil
- Ten preset menu options allow you to cook pizza, dehydrate, air fry, rotisserie, grill, roast, bake, broil, and reheat
- Adjustable temperature control can be set to 90-400 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate a wide range of foods
- Twenty-four-hour auto shut-off timer with an audible tone prevents the appliance from being left on accidentally
- Stainless steel finish adds modern appeal to your countertop
- Includes dishwasher-safe pizza pan, drip pan, rotisserie, rotisserie holder, and two air fry racks
- Power Cord
- Air Fryer Oven
- Pizza Pan
- Baking Pan
- 2 x Crisping Trays
- Rostisserie Holder
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1398 reviewers who responded, 1295 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No touchscreen- July 23, 2021
I bough this Bella Air Fryer on discount online and received it today. It has no touchscreen, only a sticker. I assumed the buttons would be underneath, but no. It's just a sticker. Plugged it in hoping something would light up and show me how to access the screen. Nothing. It's just not there. Now I see why Best Buy had this model with a discount. I called customer service and explained the situation. They did not offer to replace it (do they all come defective?) but instead asked me-with some attitude- if I wanted to return it. "Yes, I would like to return it." How can I use the appliance if it has no touchscreen/buttons to operate it?!?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Still getting used to it- March 6, 2021
Well I had bread flying around inside when I tried to make toast, there were no instructions to make toast. I apparently need to put the bread between the rack plates. I am still trying to get degrees and baking time to coincide. Last night I made a fish and Mac and cheese dinner without burning them, thankfully my husband likes his food well done. Easy to keep clean. Wish there had been a pull me off on the control sticker I almost sent it back because I thought it was defective. It does what it’s supposed to, cooks frozen food fast, overcooks if you don’t pay attention. I love it and I don’t have to bend over to put stuff in the big oven.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I like it but there are some misses- March 20, 2021
I like it but there are some misses. Very good air fryer overall. Heats up & crisp food very efficiently. Only thing is that it heats up really HOT which dries out the food item. Lower the temps to avoid that issue. Toast comes out like a crouton so still working on figuring out the settings for a decent piece of toast. Other than that.. it is a very nice appliance for my family. The controls need some time to get used to & the instruction manual is not the greatest. Multi-level air frying is a great option. Sleek looking, too even though it is very bulky. Cleaning the unit is easy and since the unit has an interior light- you can see where you need to clean up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.