Bella Pro Toaster Oven Air Fryer - 31L/33QT - Stainless Steel
Available to ship
- 33-quart (31-litre) capacity is spacious enough to hold up to 6 slices of toast, an 8" x 12" casserole, or a 12" pizza
- 1700W heating system uses a 2-speed convection fan for fast preheating and incredibly even cooking
- 12 preset menu options include toast, bagel, broil, bake, cookies, roast, pizza, reheat, warm, and slow cook
- Digital display is easy to read and shows you function, temperature, and time at a glance
- Three individual dials allow you to control menu, temperature, and timer independently
- Independent doors allow you open just one door to check on food while the interior light lets you see clearly
- Stainless steel finish with a French-door design and extra-wide handle add a modern aesthetic to your countertop
- Includes dishwasher-safe air frying mesh basket, wire grill, enameled bake pan, tray handle, rotisserie set, and removable crumb tray
- Toater Oven
- Wire Frill
- Mesh Basket
- Enamel Bake Pan
- Pizza Stone
- Rotisserie Set
- Crumb Tray
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 32 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A great all in 1!- December 9, 2021
Honestly, I was a little skeptical about my new 6 slice 12 in 1 toaster oven. My kitchen storage isn’t great, so I thought maybe I could get rid of some of the appliances I don’t use very often. This is fabulous! The first thing I did just to see, was toast from frozen bread. Normally, if you toast frozen bread, it is soft. My toast came out crispy and perfect. I definitely will use this instead of all the individual appliances I have. My only question is about the last cooking type. It is “proof”, but I couldn’t find anything about it in the instruction manual, which by the way, gives precise information about all kinds of foods. This is definitely a keeper!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for certain items, horrible for rotisserie- December 12, 2021
This worked great for pizza or as a normal air fryer. But if you attempt to use the rotisserie for chicken, you'll have an extremely disappointing and frustrating time. The drip pan must be used so you don't have a puddle of juice on the heating elements. Which means you're very limited with space between that tray and the rotating mechanism. We were unable to cook a 3lb chicken since every time it tried to rotate it would hit the bottom of the tray, get stuck and fall off the spinning mechanism. And on top of that, the juices spray on the up heating elements and create a smoke storm. There is no logical, space and or convenient way of using this feature. Very disappointNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Looks good, works great!- December 9, 2021
The Bella Pro Series is fantastic! It has so many functions in one appliance. The internal space is large enough to bake a pizza, you can make a rotisserie chicken in it, roast, bake, air fry, dehydrate. Its easy to use, has an easy to read digital display, and looks really nice sitting on the counter without taking up too much space. The air fryer was fast and the food came out delicious and juicy yet it looked like it had been fried in oil. I like the french door opening also. Its easy to get food in and out of the oven without spilling or making a mess. I know my family will be using this often!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our new favorite kitchen appliance!- December 10, 2021
The Bella Pro Series 33-quart is simply fabulous! We use it all the time… whether making a meal for 1, 2, or 6 people. On weeknights, it is our “go-to” for air frying hot and crispy chicken strips, french fries, and tater tots. We also turn to the Bella for frozen pizzas - it preheats fast and the results = perfection. At Thanksgiving, this appliance was a lifesaver for cooking and/or reheating side dishes. We are so pleased with this appliance… the versatility, consistency, and beautiful look (love the french doors) make for a total winner. Hands down our favorite kitchen appliance!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 12 - IN - 1- December 8, 2021
The Bella Pro Series 12-in-1 Toaster oven does it all. This was my first time making a pizza in a toaster oven and it turned out even better than a regular oven. It took about 5 minutes to pre-heat and my pizza was done in about 12 minutes, super quick. My favorite feature was that the lights turn on when it is done pre-heating so you know exactly when to put the food in. There was a slight humming sound when the oven was on but it wasn't too loud. It isn't too tall either so it is able to fit under my cabinets easily so I can leave it out. And I love the look of the double doors.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.