Bella Pro Touchscreen Air Fryer - 7.6L - Stainless Steel - Only at Best Buy
- 7.6-litre (8-quart) capacity holds enough food to serve 6-8 people
- 1700W heating system requires no preheating and allows you to air fry, broil, bake, roast, and reheat with little to no oil
- Digital touchscreen display with adjustable temperature control can be set to 180-400 degrees Fahrenheit to accommodate a wide range of foods
- Sixty-minute auto shut-off timer with an audible tone prevents the fryer from being left on accidentally
- Stainless finish adds modern appeal to your countertop
- PFOA-free non-stick pan and crisping tray are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Power Cord
- Air Fryer
- Crisping Tray
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2360 reviewers who responded, 2284 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Way Worse Than Expected- July 20, 2021
I have no idea why this is so highly rated. I simply tried cooking frozen French fries in it to test how it works right after purchase and I ended up with soggy warm fries after multiple attempts. It takes a very long time to cook and most of the time it doesn’t sound like the fan is running. There is no way an air fryer takes 20 minutes to cook a handful of frozen pre cooked fries. I use the air fryer mostly for my toddler and this cooker just doesn’t cut it. I immediately returned it for the Ninja XL air fryer. The Ninja was almost double the price, but it actually works and has buttons that make sense. Please avoid this Bella Pro air fryer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best New Kitchen Appliance!- August 2, 2021
This Bella 8 qt. Air Fryer is huge inside and out! But, it is worth every bit of the countertop real estate it is on! After you master the very easy digital controls you will see just how easy it is to use. Made some delicious seasoned chicken breasts that were cooked into a juicy, wonderfully browned state in 15 minutes from start to finish! What a treat to use, instead of an oven, with the summer heat right now. I also found it extremely easy to clean, with the removable cooking tray inside, and then just clean out the cooking drawer. I am really happy with this new kitchen appliance and believe most people would be, if you have the space for it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- BUY THIS AIR FRYER! YEAH- YOU! BUY IT NOW !- November 13, 2020
What a bargain! Got it as a Deal of the Day and we could not be happier. Read of some who spoke of a smell- we followed the advice of a Twitter friend and plugged ours in outside and ran it on high for 30 minutes about 5 or 6 separate times before we ever cooked anything in it. No funny smells, no weird tastes- the outside + multiple preheats worked a treat. Everything we've airfried in it has been excellent- including eggplant chunks and cauliflower florets . This is super easy to use and its capacity perfect for 3 people who REALLY love their French fries - maybe love them too much! 100% satisfied. BUY THIS AIR FRYERYes, I would recommend this to a friend.