BenQ 1080p Home Theatre Projector (HT2050A)
- Brightness of 2200 ANSI lumens and 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio helps to produce details even in the darkest of scenes
- Two HDMI inputs for easy connectivity to consoles, players, and boxes to play games or watch movies or shows
- Built-in 10W mono speaker eliminates the need for external speakers
- IR remote control allows for easy power over content
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 Native Resolution accepts VGA (640 x 480) and WUXGA_RB (1920 x 1200) video resolutions for your viewing pleasure
- Analog Audio Input and Output so you can connect external speakers for fuller sound
- DLPLink 3D-Compatible and includes 3D glasses for optimal movie viewing
- Long lamp life, with Normal offering 3500 hours, eco offering 5000 hours, SmartEc offering 7000 hours, so you can watch and play without losing projection
- Potential screen size range of 60 to 180 inches means you can go big at home
- Includes everything you need for projecting (screen sold separately): BenQ HT2050A Full HD DLP Home Theater Projector, remote control with battery, lens cover, and power cord
- BenQ HT2050A Full HD DLP Home Theater Projector
- Remote Control with Battery
- Lens Cover
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 40 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for the money- February 6, 2020
I did a ton of online reading reviews on projectors and this one seemed to keep popping up. I was scared to spend the money as I was concerned about the picture quality. I decided to pull the trigger on this one and I'm so glad I did. Picture is great. I find the colours could be a bit better maybe but I have not played around to much fine tuning the colours so it might just be my settings. Only real complaint I can say is the volume on the lowest setting is extremely loud. I can't have the volume on in my basement when my kids are in bed as on 1 it's about as loud as what I would expect half volume to be. Other than that stop reading this and just buy it already you won't regret it.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great 1080p projector- October 2, 2020
This DLP projector has a great image and I did not perceived any rainbow effect. For me the 1080p resolution is perfect because of my content, sitting distance and since it’s not replacing my tv, so it’s more for watching movies. Brightness is decent with some light, but better suited for darker rooms. I use it inside and outside. The rear USB is helpful to power streaming devices connected to the HDMI. It has outdoor our only via 3.5mm, no optical, this is more designed toward receiving video signal. Make sure to place attention to the installation distance to ensure it works with your room setup, considering ceiling fans or light fixture to clear.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Color is theater quality!! BenQ HT2050A- February 15, 2019
I contemplated buying an 85" T.V. for our bonus room, but instead and after countless hours of research, I decided on a projector, a very nice screen, and 4 each 3D glasses. All I can say is: Outstanding!! This projector has it all, brilliant color, outstanding 3D quality, no lag time for streaming, PS4 games are phenomenal and you feel as though you're in the game or the director. I also added a transmitter/receiver instead of an HDMI cable. It works great with exception of some 3D movies. Then I just plug in my HDMI cable. Bottom line, if you're interested in a large screen T.V. for a fraction of the cost, purchase this truly unique and outstanding projector. Great buy for the money!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.