BenQ 27" 1440p WQHD 144Hz 5ms GTG IPS LCD FreeSync Gaming Monitor (EX2780Q) -Black
- 27" IPS display with 2560 x 1440 WQHD resolution provides crystal clear images in all your games and videos
- 5ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate minimizes lag for fluid motion
- AMD FreeSync technology reduces image tearing during intense gaming session
- Display HDR 400 brings out details and maintains overall image clarity
- 1000:1 static contrast ratio delivers perfect contrast between darks and lights
- 350 cd/m2 brightness rating allows for clearer whites and more defined pictures
- Built-in 2W speakers provide clear sound and complete your multimedia or gaming experience
- Two HDMI 2.0 inputs and a DisplayPort 1.4 input allow you to connect all of your favourite peripherals
- BenQ EX2780Q 27" 16:9 HDR FreeSync 144 Hz IPS Gaming Monitor
- Remote Control
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 16 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Monitor- June 26, 2020
Needed a wide monitor b/c working from home all the time now. Didn't want no Samsung/dell, etc. You want a company that focuses on one particular segment in the tech industry. BenQ definitely delivered on this monitor. By just taking it out the box you can tell by the quality of the monitor that it was well built. Not bunch of plastic thrown together. As for performance its great - who cares for HDR, b/c if you're a true photographer this monitor would be an entry monitor for professional work. Colors are on point! Speakers are actually decent, don't think they'll blow you away but good enough to not have to buy extra set of speakers. Just buy the monitor trust me you will not be disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for next gen- November 12, 2020
Bought this with my series x and it’s perfect, I love this monitor. 120fps on 1440p looks amazing on Warzone. It also upscales to 4K so RDR2 looks amazing. Speakers are really decent too, don’t sound cheap or anything. HDRi looks really good but sometimes dims and I can’t figure out how to turn that off. High price point but it’s worth getting if you bought next gen. Also, it shipped in 2 days.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- At $400, excellent, at MSRP would look elsewhere- April 27, 2020
Purchased for my teenage son. Great screen, no dead pixels, first monitor I have bought with solid sound and the remote is super handy (add a Firestick or something similar and doubles as a nice bedroom/dorm TV). Lacks the gamer look if you want that, stand is of limited use, and colors need some tweaking out of the box, but if you can get for $400 like I did, strongly recommend. Also has the latest connectivity and is unofficially GSync compatible. Nits seem brighter than the specs say.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.