BenQ 27" FHD 144Hz 1ms MPRT IPS LCD FreeSync Gaming Monitor (EX2710) - Black
- 27" GTG IPS LCD monitor with 1080p HD resolution (1920 x 1080) enhances your gaming and movie experience with stunning visual clarity
- 1ms response time and 144Hz refresh rate make fast-moving actions smoother without breaks and tears
- HDR monitor with 400 cd/m2 brightness and 1000:1 contrast ratio ensures bright highlights and rich shadows
- AMD FreeSync and FreeSync 2 technologies guarantee fluid gameplay without tearing or broken frames
- 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angle lets you play or watch from a relaxed position
- HDMI 1.4, HDMI 2.0, and DisplayPort 1.2 give you plenty of options for reliable peripheral connectivity
- Two built-in 2.5W speakers deliver outstanding audio output
- Flicker-free visuals and low blue light emission help prevent eye fatigue during long gaming sessions
- Swivel, height, and tilt adjustability let you change the viewing angle at your convenience
- Instruction Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect for ps5- October 14, 2021
This monitor is the perfect fit for PS5, 120hz is a game changer when playing competitive multiplayer. Watzone, R6 siege and any other game that supports it play like a dream in 120hz, it is night and day. Settings are easy and simple to use and prefer FPS mode with shooters but you can adjust to your own liking on other modes. Make sure HDR is off (i think automatic setting also works) and resolution is set on 1920x1080 on the console for 120hz mode to work. Also the speakers are underrated, the sound is great if you're not on your headset. Grab this when it's on sale if you are looking for a monitor for your console.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Amazing monitor!- November 30, 2020
Great picture, quality, and adjustability. Best of all it works with the PS5 to get 120hz while playing COD black ops cold war! Best monitor at this price point.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- If you can grab this on sale, do it!!- August 19, 2021
I got this on sale (apparently they frown upon revealing prices which is weird) from the Heartland store on August 18th, 2021, so if you're reading this in the not too far future, I recommend waiting for a sale, then it's totally worth it. Pros: - 1080p @ 27" is a good size for desktop gaming so you can sit a little further away without missing anything, but I can see how text/regular desk work might not be the greatest. They have nice eye care options though. For gaming it's absolutely fine, you won't notice a difference between this and 1440p unless you're really trying hard. And at 144hz it'll be moving too fast for you to really pay attention to it anyway. - Low latency, no ghosting issues, and a smooth 144hz refresh rate with Freesync. While not certified for it, apparently it can do G Sync on some cards too. Works great with 120hz on PS5, which is what I use it for! - Great IPS color gamut out of the box. I had to fiddle with the settings and my preference changes with each genre I play but I wasn't disappointed with the colors at all. It won't get as contrast-y as an OLED or a VA but it's still really good. - Nice quality stand with tilt, swivel, and height adjustment, although there's no pivot to portrait mode. - Your mileage may vary but I turn AMA up to 3 on almost everything, looks the smoothest to me. - Actually does HDR decently, but could be better. It's not as accurate or as bright as my TCL 55R635 obviously, but it's great to see at this price point. Cons: - Original price is a bit high, so wait for a sale. - Speakers are meh. But who cares about those? You don't buy this for sound quality. Use headphones or even a cheap soundbar or speaker set. - No USB hub or C connection in the I/O. Not a big deal for me, but if you're a minimalist and like to keep your space free of cables, hubs, adapters etc. this may turn you off. - I guess 1080p is a "con" but most 1440p 144hz monitors are more expensive than this one anyway.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report