BenQ 27" FHD 75Hz 1ms GTG TN LED Gaming Monitor (GL2780) - Black
- 27'' LED backlit LCD glossy screen with 1920 x 1080 native resolution (1080p HD) and a 16:9 aspect ratio that delivers crystal clear, sharp images
- 1ms GTG response time and 75Hz refresh rate prevent blurring, ghosting, and streaking during even the most fast-paced action sequences
- Brightness Intelligence Technology delivers clear details in any lighting environment, so you never miss a moment of the action
- 1000:1 static contrast ratio delivers the perfect contrast between darks and lights, immersing you right in the action
- Eye-Care Technology with Low Blue Light Technology and Flicker-Free performance extends your viewing comfort by reducing the strain on your eyes
- Premium etching texture and sculpted base resist scratches to help maintain a pristine appearance
- Invisible cable management system neatly tucks away wires inside the monitor's stand
- 1 D-Sub, 1 DVI, and 1 HDMI input allow you to connect this monitor to a variety of other electronic devices
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 29 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No complaints on the monitor, lacking on speaker- August 3, 2020
I debated on a 4 or 5 star review. As a monitor, this is a fantastic budget monitor that's easy to set up. I honestly didn't even realize it had a speaker. So, without the speaker, I'd give it a 5. But since they included that feature, I have to factor it into my rating and well...it sucks. When connecting my laptop, by default it gets switched to the monitor for sound. Its tinny and not that powerful. When I play music, it sounds better, clearer and louder from my CLOSED Chromebook than it does from this monitor. And when I'm on calls, I plug in headphones.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good BenQ product- November 26, 2020
This is our third BenQ Monitors and the second of the same model (for our two kids home work and of course gaming). We like the crisp and the energy use. Also, the warranty is great for BenQ (3 years). Definitely recommendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Best monitor ever. Worth the buy.- January 12, 2021
This monitor has great graphics, different filter modes, and even a built-in speaker! Works great with PCs and Xbox!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report