BenQ 28” 4K UHD 1ms GTG HDR10 FreeSync Gaming Monitor (EL2870U) - Metallic Grey
Available online only
- 3840 x 2160 UHD 4K resolution provides crystal clear images no matter what you are watching
- 1ms response time and 60Hz refresh rate makes lag virtually non-existent
- AMD FreeSync technology reduces image tearing during intense gaming session
- Built-in eye-care technology helps to reduce eye fatigue after long nights of gaming or binge-watching your favourite shows
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) support for colour enhancement
- 1000:1 contrast ratio for perfect contrast between darks and lights
- 300 cd/m2 brightness rating allows for clearer whites and more defined pictures
- Supports over 1.07 billion colours, generating a clear picture regardless of the content
- Move around as you play with 170-degree horizontal and 160-degree vertical viewing angles
- Built-in speakers provide clear sound and complete your multimedia or gaming experience
- HDMI input, DisplayPort input, and headphone jack allow you to connect all of your favourite peripherals
- BenQ EL2870U 27.9" 16:9 LCD Gaming Monitor
- HDMI Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 26 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great monitor, weird controls!- August 1, 2020
I bought this as a lower-cost gaming monitor; it works well for that function. 1ms of inout.lag, 4K, two HDMI ports, and a single 3.5mm audio output. The video quality great, and my only gripe is a lacking USB port. The controls... well I still can't get used to them. Adjusting the volume on this thing is like trying to develop a psychological test to determine if you have dementia, and I am know concered I'm at risk. Every time I adjust any setting, it becomes comedy, as this 30-something tries to click around just to turn down the volume. It's a good monitor, but has curious flaws.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for gaming. Not so much for 4K streaming- February 1, 2020
This does well with games with its low latency but has pretty bad black levels. Black areas of movies coming blocky and pixelated looking. Maybe it’s the Xbox graphics but I get it even when connected to my cable Box. HDR isn’t good at all. It just sort of brightens the backlight. I never use it. If you set all the levels and colors manually it can look pretty nice with Netflix. For gaming it’s great. Games want fast response and less screen tearing and jittering and this hits those marks. Use it for what it’s supposed to be for and you’ll be fineYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great- December 26, 2019
I’m using this for my ps4 pro. It’s simple to set up and I have to say I’m very satisfied with my purchase. Picture is pretty dang good and the 1millisecond input lag has been game changing. I don’t regret my purchase one bit. Only thing I have to say can be annoying is the hdr comes on automatic with compatible games. With some games the colors can get a bit washed out. It’s a pain but you can turn off hdr on your console if it bothers you that much. Other than that it’s great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.