BenQ 32" 4K UHD IPS sRGB Designer Monitor (PD3200U)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 32" LED edge-lit display with 3840 x 2160 UHD resolution presents all multimedia with immaculate clarity and sharpness
- Perfect for photographers, graphic designers, producers, video editors, and other creative professionals
- IPS technology provides 178-degree wide viewing angles, giving you the ability to work with vivid clarity from multiple angles
- 100% sRGB and Rec. 709 color space accurately reproduce more than 1 billion vibrant colours on screen
- CAD/CAM Mode offers exceptional contrast of technical illustrations to bring out the smallest details
- Animation Mode lets you lighten images to help you see hidden details
- DualView lets you view designs in 2 picture modes side-by-side for enhanced efficiency and productivity
- Darkroom mode adjusts brightness and contrast, creating optimal settings for designers working in darkened post-production environments
- Hotkey Puck is a customizable button that makes it easy to toggle between picture modes
- KVM Switch function allows users to display and control the contents from two different PC systems using just one screen, keyboard, and mouse
- Connectivity options include a DisplayPort input, HDMI, and four USB 3.0 ports
- Flicker-Free and Low Blue Light technology work together to reduce eye strain and fatigue over those long working hours
- Features height, tilt, pivot, stroke, and swivel monitor adjustments, and even auto-adjusts when positioned in a vertical orientation
- Hotkey Puck
- DP to mDP1.2 (1.8m)
- HDMI1.4 (1.8m)
- USB 3.0 (1.8m)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 25 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing ..- April 17, 2020
This was a replacement for an older 27" monitor. Tried a 32" curved HD 1920x1080 resolution screen to run from an older MacLaptop .. However the screen flickered on and off wasn't able to be run at 75hz screen content was horrible looking. It was just unusable. Decided to return and exchange for this one! One word AMAZING in every way. Looks FANTASTIC. Screen resolution is simply incredible! Zero screen flicker - no hesitation extremely sharp fonts and pics & video. Would highly recommend this product! On a side note the return policy from BestBuy is first class all the way (this from a person not normally being an online shopper)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Superb HD definition - Multiple input types- April 2, 2018
Superb Monitor. It works well both on my HP and Apple computer. Great HD definition, stunning videos, photos and TV picture quality. I am using at 30 hertz right now, but it suppose to be capable of 60 hertz. At 30 hertz on some websites you get occasional flickering, still investigating how to set it to 60 hertz, that should stop the flickering. There documentation clear states that 60 hertz is the Optimum setting. This review at day 10 of ownership with the Monitor. For Apple user fyi, to use 2 high definition Monitor and this is 1 of them, you must use thunderbolt ports for each monitor or 1 will not show up.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing features at this price point- June 7, 2019
Okay, so it's not the newest model, but we've been totally impressed with the monitor. Bought for my wife who is a photographer and designer and is using this with her 2018 MBP. The monitor offers an amazing amount of settings, connections, etc. The hocky puck is handy for quick setting changes. The stand is hands down the best one either of us has ever used. No Thunderbolt, but we already have a Thunderbolt hub and don't plan to daisy chain monitors, so not really an issue, with the only drawback really being that Apple won't support the standard that lets you control the speakers over the HDMI or DP cable. The speakers are meh, as are most built in speakers, but for now do what they need to.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.