BenQ 32" 4K Ultra HD 60Hz 5ms GTG IPS LCD FreeSync Gaming Monitor (EW3280U) - Metallic Brown/Black
- 32" LCD IPS display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio, and 163 ppi makes your gameplay completely immersive with sharp and vivid images in 4K Ultra HD quality
- 5ms GtG response time and 60Hz refresh rate give you smooth and lag-free motion without screen stuttering
- Proprietary HDRi technology with built-in sensor automatically adjusts on-screen brightness and colour temperatures without overexposing the brighter scenes in real-time for an enhanced visual experience
- 1000:1 static contrast ratio and 350 cd/m2 brightness give perfect contrast between lights and darks for well-defined pictures
- 95% DCI-P3 colour gamut delivers exceptional colour accuracy with vibrant and true-to-life hues
- BenQ's eye-care technology minimises eye fatigue so you can enjoy longer gaming sessions and binge-watch your favourite shows comfortably
- Two HDMI 2.0 ports and a DisplayPort input let you connect your peripherals
- USB Type-C port lets you recharge your smartphones or tablets with 60W power, plus connect external storage devices for quick data transfers
- 3.5mm jack provides connectivity to your wired headphones for enjoying your movies or games without disturbing others
- Built-in 2.1 channel sound system with two 2W speakers and a subwoofer, featuring Digital Signal Processor (DSP), delivers exceptional audio quality to keep you engaged in your games and movies
- 178-degree viewing angle in both horizontal and vertical directions lets you experience great view from anywhere in the room
- Included remote control allows you to adjust the display settings and volume levels from anywhere in your room
- Supports 100 x 100 VESA mounting to keep your computer table clutter-free
- Adjustable stand allows you to tilt and swivel the monitor at a convenient viewing angle
- BenQ EW3280U 32" 16:9 4K HDR FreeSync IPS Monitor
- Monitor Stand
- Monitor Base
- HDMI Cable
- Power Cord
- RC-0011 Remote Control with CR2032 battery
- Remote Control Holder
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good monitor- April 25, 2020
I wanted a big 4k monitor and didn't want to spend a ton of money (although this one is not exactly cheap). I tried a different brand and it had some windowboxing compatibility issues with my computer and I had to return it. This one has an overscan setting so you can make a screen size adjustment. The picture is good and fairly bright. It has built in speakers, which is nice because it reduces clutter on your desk. The stand lets you make angle changes but it doesn't let you change the height. That doesn't bother me but it may cause ergonomics issues for some people.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent for a designer- April 15, 2022
Bought this for my daughter (she’s a graphic designer/web designer) who was working from home. She has said this is a great monitor for her work from home, even better than her “in office” monitors. She connects her MacBook Pro to it for her evening/late night/weekend work now that they’ve gone back to the office. Bottomline…this monitor is excellent per my professional designer daughter:).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality Monitor with premium features- November 2, 2021
I bought this after owning its smaller, 27" version in my home office for a year. I'm using this one in the den with a mac mini m1 and a ps5. I'm impressed with the build quality and the sound of the speakers is good enough for most.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful monitor- May 30, 2021
Beautiful, crisp and accurate. Sound quality is really great for a monitor.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4K, HDR, 10-Bit Color- May 12, 2020
This monitor offers a large 32-inch 4K IPS panel with true 10-bit color and HDR support. BenQ’s HDRi technology emulates an HDR look on non-HDR content and looks quite good in what I’ve sampled. Gamers who play first person shooters and fast paced action may be let down by the 60hz rating but I mostly play strategy and adventure games, so that’s not a concern for me. I wanted accurate colors without going completely overboard on a professional reference monitor, for video production. The BenQ has a lot to offer, especially given the growing prevalence of HDR content we will see in the near future. The built-in speakers are a welcome feature (as is the volume knob) that can cut down on desk clutter, and switching settings with the included remote really sell the idea that this is a multimedia entertainment monitor. BenQ gives you a molded remote holder that fits thoughtfully under the stand, so it’s easier to locate when needed. The stand adjustments may leave more to be desired, but you can mount this screen easily if you need more articulation. This monitor isn’t cheap, but I feel it is excellent in the areas of concern and adequate at worst elsewhere. Youtubers, media creators, console gamers who stream, or anyone who dabbles in a combination of those things may benefit most from the BenQ EW32OU.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.